Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    At least you can use it! I would have opted for a DVI though since you're losing the HDness of the system.
    Hrmm... :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout416 View Post
    Hrmm... :x
    If you can cancel it, I would. It's literally unplugging one, and plugging in the other. If you can find a splitter, even better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    If I buy a Nintendo Wii U, will I be able to use the marketplace and buy the SNES games / nintendo 64 games like on the Wii?
    Yes. Wii U have an eShop. The Wii U also have a Wii mode so you can play old wii game discs + through the Wii mode you can enter the Wii eshop. And you need the old Wii controller to be able to navigate the wii mode & play the wii games.

10+ Year Old Account

first 2 pictures please

this may not be the best place to ask this but. i've had my wii u for a month now and im enjoying it but today i noticed some dirty marks on my wii u. i picked it up and saw there was water coming out of it? anyone knows what might be causing this?

Do you live in a very humid enviornment? It might just be condensation. Not sure.

Your best bet is to call up Nintendo Tech Support.

Here is a list of numbers.

The games that have me excited:

Super Smash Bros
    Splatoon
    Starfox
    Zelda

I am curious about Mario Maker, I liked what I saw of Captain Toad, not convinced I want it yet, and want to know more about the Kirby game and Project Guard)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping the three projects that Miyamoto was working on get bundled together as a single release unless they are planning on really updating the quality and depth of them to make them into truly deep standalone games with hours of content.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/10/613...u-release-date

Watch Dogs coming to the Wii U on November 18th with map on yhe game pad and Off-TV play.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, they had the opportunity to sell Watch Dogs when the hype for the game existed. After constant initial delays and no confirmed release date for the Wii U version when it was advertised that the game was coming out for all platforms at the same time (bullshit advertising if you ask me). They won't be selling very many copies after this bullshit stunt.

Ok I need some fucking help. Got a wiiu for xmas. Woohoo except I can't connect to the internet. Error code 103-2001.

I googled and did the manual entering the IP address thing with adding 10 to your IP address. FINALLY connects to my router but then oh wait, FAILS THE INTERNET TEST. So googled again and the only thing I could find was putting in a game with a software update and it should fix it. I got mario kart 8 too so I put that in and it updated but STILL it won't connect to the internet.

Someone fucking help
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ok I need some fucking help. Got a wiiu for xmas. Woohoo except I can't connect to the internet. Error code 103-2001.

I googled and did the manual entering the IP address thing with adding 10 to your IP address. FINALLY connects to my router but then oh wait, FAILS THE INTERNET TEST. So googled again and the only thing I could find was putting in a game with a software update and it should fix it. I got mario kart 8 too so I put that in and it updated but STILL it won't connect to the internet.

Someone fucking help
    Did you try plugging it directly into the internet? I can't think of much else...do they still need the massive update right out of the box, or do they come with that pre-installed now?

Hm, I honestly can't think of much...never had that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Did you try plugging it directly into the internet? I can't think of much else...do they still need the massive update right out of the box, or do they come with that pre-installed now?

Hm, I honestly can't think of much...never had that issue.
    I can still play games offline but anything online won't work.

I can still play games offline but anything online won't work.
    But it's because its failing to connect to the internet right? Not because you didn't sign in with a Nintendo Network ID or it didn't download the huge update right?

And the huge update I refer to doesn't prevent playing games, but it installs basic things like the Nintendo Shop Channel and the Miiverse and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    But it's because its failing to connect to the internet right? Not because you didn't sign in with a Nintendo Network ID or it didn't download the huge update right?

And the huge update I refer to doesn't prevent playing games, but it installs basic things like the Nintendo Shop Channel and the Miiverse and stuff.
    That is correct. But if I want online play I need it connected :l

10+ Year Old Account
    New exclusive announced for Wii U and 3DS

"Rodea The Sky Soldier"

Directed by the original (Genesis - Dreamcast) Sonic creator
    Last edited by Zonned; 2014-12-26 at 06:04 AM.

Deleted

Someone fucking help
    I had the same problem like 1½ year ago. If you have a password for your internet/router and they use big and small letters, make sure you USE the big letters as Wii U is sensetive to that. I just wrote with small letters and it didnt connect. After hours I tried big letters where it should be and it worked. Was the same for me. Said it had connection to the router but not the internet so try what I said if you have that.

But maybe you already fixed it or it works for you now.

That new exclusive looks bad/boring IMO as for as the gameplay goes.
    Last edited by mmocbc4c51efd3; 2014-12-26 at 12:43 PM.

No nothing worked. Going to have to hard connect it to the internet. The ethernet adapter arrives sunday. I bought an apple ethernet adapter at radioshack on my way home from work and apparently it only works with other fucking apple products.

Fuck apple in the face.

Either your wii u is defective or something is wrong with your network setup. My guess is your either using an incompatible wifi security protocol or have your router set to only broadcast 5ghz mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.