http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ure_per_person

Rumor: Gamestop limiting amiibo orders to 1 per customer; stopping preorders.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...d_mii_fighters

Someone dug through the amiibo code and found out each of the Pokemon Smash amiibo's 8-bit identification code corresponds to the National Dex, meaning there may be more amiibo or amiibo cards for the Pokemon series.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...in-some-stores

Incoming counterfeit amiibo.

It's not a rumor, that is exactly what Gamestop did for the last wave. The only amiibo they took preorders on was Ness, which was done via online in store only orders(you paid in full in store and they shipped him to your house). And they didn't even take that many of those.

Amazon also doesn't appear like it will do preorders for Amiibo anymore and instead list time frames to buy specific ones on release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's not a rumor, that is exactly what Gamestop did for the last wave. The only amiibo they took preorders on was Ness, which was done via online in store only orders(you paid in full in store and they shipped him to your house). And they didn't even take that many of those.

Amazon also doesn't appear like it will do preorders for Amiibo anymore and instead list time frames to buy specific ones on release date.
    Yup. Seems like a good call. Still a bit pointless with the current demands but it's better than before. Now to plot Targets demise...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

yeah, i checked repeatedly and didnt even see the ability to order any of the new amiibo online. at gamestop. doesnt help much for games like splatoon where gamestop only gets less than 5 of an amiibo but atleast its something.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    so I am still rockin to the boss theme and the sisters version 0-0 dats sum guud music

Anyone looking to get a competitive group together for Splatoon? just got online and have to say it's more fun than i thought. Only played it 1v1 with my son and was pretty bored, but finally got online with it and thought it was a lot of fun(and he's also going to enjoy it as well since he won't have to focus on shooting other players to do okay). Obviously i need a little bit of time to get to rank 10, but sometime in the next couple weeks?

- - - Updated - - -

After playing for a couple hours the only thing I hate about splatoon is a round is 3 minutes. Would personally love to see rounds go 5-8 minutes to give battles time to go back and forth. In random play at least whoever jumps to a big lead I noticed more than likely wins and gives no time for the other team to catch up and turn the momentum on their side. It's fun as all hell and this is a minor gripe.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2015-06-05 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    After playing for a couple hours the only thing I hate about splatoon is a round is 3 minutes. Would personally love to see rounds go 5-8 minutes to give battles time to go back and forth. In random play at least whoever jumps to a big lead I noticed more than likely wins and gives no time for the other team to catch up and turn the momentum on their side. It's fun as all hell and this is a minor gripe.
    Disagree completely. I have seen the entire game turn around in the last 30 seconds enough to know their is plenty of time in turf war.

I also disagree. I was in one losing match where we just got train wrecked. They camped all 4 of us at spawn. I don't want that for 8 minutes.

ive seen some pretty big turnarounds. if you arent able to turn it around then either your team is bad, or the people you were against were just that good

one time in ranked the enemy team managed to take control when we were 1 point away and we only just managed to edge them out when they were at 10 points away
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/3gvyuHX.jpg

Miiverse strikes again

ive been posting one every couple days. they seem to be pretty popular

Just power rushed through single player. It was nice, final boss was harder then expected AND it took fucking forever. Christ. When I first say agents 1 and 2 I thought why are the sisters.... oh.

I just wish agents 1 and 2 made an actual appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Just power rushed through single player. It was nice, final boss was harder then expected AND it took fucking forever. Christ. When I first say agents 1 and 2 I thought why are the sisters.... oh.

I just wish agents 1 and 2 made an actual appearance.
    prob DLC plans

Had my first real d/c. Was sad too because I was in urchin underpass and I just snuck past the middle into the enemy spawn and was covering it all without them knowing and then d/c

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    yussss

I am going to stack +speed and +reduced sub and rain havoc everywhere. The sprinkler and inkstrike is a perfect fit to help cover it's weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    yussss

I am going to stack +speed and +reduced sub and rain havoc everywhere. The sprinkler and inkstrike is a perfect fit to help cover it's weakness.
    and who was claiming it worthless? now we just need a mario costume

- - - Updated - - -

i hope theres a new map too. no offense to port or anything but it kind of just looks samey. like they just threw a bunch of predone boxes and made a square. i also would like another really big map, like saltspray rig, originally i didnt like it but as i got more and more used to it the maps become one of my favs,

ps turf war tip, if you go to the big square and climb on the containers you'll notice you can see a crane with a grate swinging around. you can jump on that. 9 times out of 10 if you stay on that you can own that whole area the entire game and since its a grate you can snipe enemeies below you

I hate port. Also paintbrush will be worthless unless you gear right for it. Sprinkler takes a shit ton of ink and you are not going to use ink strike much with basic running. You'll need the perfect combo of sub ink reduction, run speed and faster time to get specials for paintbrush to be useful

All of which takes too much time, RNG and money

10+ Year Old Account

Port is a great map. So many choke points you can create on it.