Can an original, NA, SNES be connected through composite cables?

(Sorry if this belongs in off-topic instead; I figured since it relates to video games, it could go here!)

A long time ago, I gave my sister my SNES when she went to college (boy, was I a dumb kid). Ever since she got back, it's been in some box that we could never seem to find (because my sister's an idiot). Long story short, I managed to find just the SNES itself, no cables or anything.

So my question is this: I have an original model, North American, SNES. Can I use the N64/Gamecube composite cable connectors to use on my SNES, and will it work? I would test this myself, but I'm asking ahead of time before I go out and buy new cables, including the AC adapter for it as well (so with what I have now, I can't even turn it on). If composite cables don't work, then I plan to buy both cables together to save time.

Thank you for your time

Yes, the same composite cables from GC/N64 work with the SNES.

composite cable from n64 and gamecube works. don't mix ac adapters though (don't think you can)

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yes, the same composite cables from GC/N64 work with the SNES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    composite cable from n64 and gamecube works. don't mix ac adapters though (don't think you can)
    Thank you! And yeah, I know you can't mix the AC adapters (SO wish you could >.<), so I'll just go ahead and order one. Would anyone happen to know of one that won't explode/crap out on me? If not, I'll do some looking.. Thanks again!

Just get one thats the same volts and at least the same amps. I think it can be more amps, just not less, but look into it.