Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    also im hoping the strawhat reward looks like the strawhat of luffy from One Piece

The first Daily Blink that made me laugh for once, pretty spot on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone not laughing at DB today needs to check themselves a bit and stop taking things so seriously. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the Daily Blink !!

10+ Year Old Account
    The introduction for the Tillers faction doesn't make much sense to me. Ok, so Farmer Yoon isn't really a farmer yet since he is new to dealing with agriculture. Gets mocked, says he's going to try his best anyway. Yoon then wants your help to get him in the Tillers organization. Alright, I can do that. Then somehow, Yoon has already learned a lot about agriculture all of a sudden...

I understand that it's supposed to mainly revolve around the player, but I think the story could be less confusing.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

They shouldn't care about if other less hardcore and casual players get the same reward later on in the future or something like that
    And yet most people do care, so the question for you should be why. And maybe if you ever get in the shoes of those players you'll understand. Its human psychology, in game like that the ego, the epeen, the individuality matters to a lot of people, especially to those who spend more time in it. People who beat harder content pride themselves for the achievement, they have the gear that other people ,who don't put as much time and effort, don't. And then comes a day and that person who players 5 times less looks exactly same as you, it drains all that sense of accomplishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Because the ones doing the whining aren't the true hardcores. If they don't have world first or were even in the RACE for world first, then they aren't the best of the best and their for have no reason to whine. Yet they do because they want to feel as if they are part of the best group, when that gets nerfed so do their dreams.
    Exactly this, The people who are whinning aren't even hardcore players, they just want the stuff and feel superior over everyone else, but when the stuff is to hard for them they will complain and call for nerfs.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Exactly this, The people who are whinning aren't even hardcore players, they just want the stuff and feel superior over everyone else, but when the stuff is to hard for them they will complain and call for nerfs.
    Exactly this?
    First of all I didnt know theres another category "true hardcore" players. By definition if people raid 3 times a week and show up regularly, they are pretty hardcore, no matter their progress. And its usually the opposite - those that have accomplished something before nerfs, don't want content nerfed. Which is why someone like me didn't want 5 man heroics nerfed because I had already done glory of the hero ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    People who play games to feel superior to other people REALLY need to get themselves something constructive to do in life. If you can't enjoy a game unless you can feel superior to others, then you shouldn't be playing games at all...you should be getting some help.
    What about people that play the game for the enjoyment of the challenge? No one ever said people want to feel superior to anyone else but people don't exactly like seeing their in game accomplishments face rolled by some window lickers 3 months later. It's a fact of life IRL and in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Even if what you said true about the hardcore players worked harder to gain the rewards and achiev and all of that stuff. They shouldn't care about if other less hardcore and casual players get the same reward later on in the future or something like that, this is not the point here the point here tbh did you enjoy it? did you enjoy being a hardcore and downed the boss and got your achievement kill date before everyone else? if yes then that's it.

That's the entire point of playing this game you play to enjoy yourself with your friends not to stalk others player to see if they did it the same as you but with less efforts because of bla bla nerfs and stuff they shouldn't care about it and they should have confident about themselves being a better player without having more rewards and shiney stuff before other players. But yeah that Daily blink is indeed funny haha.
    Surely the reverse is true. Hes got better stuff than me - Im quitting. Personally I find that a more childish attitude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovaz View Post
    What about people that play the game for the enjoyment of the challenge? No one ever said people want to feel superior to anyone else but people don't exactly like seeing their in game accomplishments face rolled by some window lickers 3 months later. It's a fact of life IRL and in the game.
    Sounds like those people are playing the wrong game. It's been since Wrath that we have had people moaning that the challenge has been sucked out the game and I can agree to a certain extent (though I wouldn't necessarily include the inclusion of easier modes in that) but that's been almost four years now. Four years of complaining that the challenge has been sucked out, a rational person would have moved on to where the challenging gameplay was.

Ah so i see the Tillers tabard is a variation of the Free the Weed logo. Free the Corn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Farmville? Really? This is why I don't play WoW anymore

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenkex View Post
    Its human psychology, in game like that the ego, the epeen, the individuality matters to a lot of people, especially to those who spend more time in it.
    Yeah, a player who beat heroic DW with a 5% nerf put more time into it than a player who downed it with a 30% nerf? Which took longer? That argument lacks logic. You did it when it was harder, huzzah for you, now shut up and let other people enjoy themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    hurray for happy panda friends faction? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    This is an unfair strip. Even for a guy who raids casually, I find this bitter. They do have a point, they put more hours into the game, they work harder to master their class, they work harder to pave the way so to speak, and all they get is bitter mockery. I mean we're all using their tacts and theory-crafting and walkthroughs anyway. Then what is it exactly that we're so judgy all of a sudden?
    Trust me, none of the people on the forums complaining like 3 year olds are people who developed strats or did anything first. That really is the biggest shame about this entire fiasco... hardcore raiders are getting a bad name because the wanna-be-hardcore raiders are making idiots of themselves.

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
    Farmville? Really? This is why I don't play WoW anymore
    eh.. really? We´ve been able to pick flowers since day 1 of vanilla.. somehow you have no problem with that, but you have a problem with us killing 8 wolves and afterwards being able to pick flowers? Not to mention there have already been dozens of quests where you go somewhere and plant a seed in a plot of earth and watch a tree grow ( molten front anyone).. oh those dang fire druids, always trying to burn down my farmville.

That was the first daily blink I actually got a good laugh at. Well done.

Deleted
    Something that no-one has commented on :

10 days after the release of MoP, we have Brewfest with updated loots (trinkets). Isn't it too early to get ourselves epic trinkets? Not that it will be hard to get early epic gear with LFR on starting raids but still... feels kinda weird to me.

I guess TDB was funny, but it misses the point all "hardcore raiders lulz" are trying to put forth. That by nerfing the game, and make it shitton easier all the time, the game as a whole gets worse and less enjoyable and fun as the nerfs increases. Then people will say "but hey, what about people who ENJOY doing Dragon Soul heroic with 30% nerf and can't do better?". Well, there's normal-mode for those guys, and if they want heroic, man up and get better. Or do they REALLY need to have heroic under their merits to say that they have enjoyed the game? Then who'd be the entitled one?

Anyways, I have done some Tiller quests on beta and I'm absolutely in love with Halfhill and farming. Such a fresh breath of air to the regular grind.

So basically they are making Hunter damage, specially the survival one, spiky and extremely random.
    Who else already see it not working only by the brief and not detailed description?
    I hope there's still time to reversal.

About The Daily Blink: this strip is Bi-Winning.
    Last edited by Buu; 2012-07-30 at 01:49 AM.