Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I wonder how many people actually cares about combos and scores, over just getting 5 skulls and be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I wonder how many people actually cares about combos and scores, over just getting 5 skulls and be happy with that.
    I just like watching orcs die and getting to the next wave.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    I like my traps, and to see how my brilliant setup gains me points.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I like my traps, and to see how my brilliant setup gains me points.
    Points get me nothing though . Skulls get me new goodies. That's probably why people are more focused on them. Once most people have everything unlocked, it may change.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Points get me nothing though . Skulls get me new goodies. That's probably why people are more focused on them. Once most people have everything unlocked, it may change.
    I got over 400 skulls, I can get whatever setup I want, and honestly, it's not like it's either combos or skulls. Not losing any rifts is a good plus for the score, and not going over the time is too.

This. I also enjoy killing them on the most commical way possible :3

I thank everyone for the friend requests, but as I've got four plus friends dedicated to Orcs Must Die! 2, and I've got basically everything done, I'm going to stop accepting friend requests for Orcs Must Die! 2. I'm pretty much done with the game, after playing 44 hours in what, the first week?

And it appears there's new DLC available. Anyone purchase it? What's the verdict? I'm kinda interested, kinda not. Any input would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't realise there was so much love for this game on the forums. Played the original and loved it and I am enjoying this one just as much, just starting to hit up endless with my friends.

I did have a look at the DLC, new maps and stuff sounds good but the price seems abit off compared to the amount of the game and the DLCs for the original, I mean its only a dollar or two more than I thought it would be, but iono feels weird.
    Continuous effort - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    http://gameslikefinder.com/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna bother with the DLC, haven't played since I last posted here tbh just haven't felt the need, it was fun while it lasted though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

So I started playing this game again, and I'm looking for a partner for hard modes, preferably one with all the DLC, since I have all the DLC as well.

I play the male character, and mostly use Tar Pits / Barricades, if it matters. My ID. Thanks!

Proof that I'm not a baddie: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...0BB905993575A/.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-02 at 08:28 AM.