Anyone stockpiling Leather?

Inscription is my main source of income and i've already amassed a decent collection of glyphs as well as inks. Not wanting to put all my eggs in one basket, i've been accumulating raw mats from other professions too: enchanting, tailoring, ore, transmog items, etc. I don't have a lot of leather and only recently gave it some thought.

On my server skinners are generally rare, and myself I didn't have a single skinner among 9 characters so I decided to drop mining on one and took it to max in a day. Leather is priced high, on avg. 3-4g a piece on most types, with some going as high as 7-8g a piece for things like Knothide. I'm wondering if it would be worth my time to farm a little more leather to have on hand, or just continue my work in collecting raw mats from other markets?

Is anyone else collecting leather? And if so how much?

Deleted
    I'd say definately collect a few stacks of Bc/Wotlk leather because barely anyone farms those, and when everyone wants to level monks then leatherworking will be a must for a lot of them and there will be a demand for leather then, you could find yourself selling leather for 20g a piece on a busy server. I'd say get about 10 stacks of each at least.

Hmm, so you think knothide/borean will be more of a chokepoint than the heavy/thick/rugged stage? I think i may get a few stacks of savage too, though once people come back they will probably unload stacks that they've had onto the AH. Currently they're going at around 160g/stack.