Deleted

Thinking of getting a new phone.

So, at the moment I have iPhone 3GS and it kinda started to "not work" sometimes so I'm thinking of getting a new phone.

The HTC One series caught my eye and I was wondering if someone could say and describe if they're any good. If they have a good touch-screen(I hate phones who are on touch but they lag a lot or you need to press hard to do something-that's why I liked this iPhone, great touch and no lag), good UI,..

And, in general, I use my phone mostly for music so the phone I'm looking for needs a good, clear and not too quiet sound.

Thanks

EDIT: By the way, do all Android phones upgrade to the new 4.1 OS?
    Last edited by mmocb398feb9be; 2012-07-29 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grindinlife View Post

EDIT: By the way, do all Android phones upgrade to the new 4.1 OS?
    Very few of them even have ICS at this point.

What's your price range? The best android phone at this point is the samsung s3 (it has jellybean), haven't heard anything bad about it. Iphone 5 will be about in a couple of months, if you felt like waitng.

samsung s3 imo.

Deleted
    Samsung S3 or HTC One X?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grindinlife View Post
    Samsung S3 or HTC One X?
    It really depends how much price matters to you, as the HTC One x is 100$ cheaper. It's a great phone, and before the s3, that may have been my recommendation.

http://www.theverge.com/products/compare/5239/5807

I'd go for the s3, but just go to the store and play with them both. You may prefer sense over touchwiz (their respective skins).
    Last edited by Maharishi; 2012-07-29 at 10:00 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had an HTC Hero for a long time, worked great...then Sprint sent me a Samsung Conqueror 4G for free cuz I was due for an upgrade - it's really nice. I usually don't use my phone for anything but phone calls & texts, but I've started doing more since the Conqueror came. 99% of everything on it auto updates, and even really heavy apps run pretty fast, like the web browser and Facebook's android app. It even handles Skype video calls and things like Orbitz flight booking app without any lag.

Bonus: Camera is nice, only 3.2mp but check out the quality - 3rd & Arch, City Centre Philadelphia

Elysia's epic sig skillz