Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Freespace 3. They cliffhung the second one .
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Proper Parasite Eve 3 would be fantastic. Even though I'd much rather prefer remake of first game. If they keep music and overall atmosphere intact.

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    a true Kotor 3
    Yes. Yes. God, yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    A new battletoads. I loved that game so much

Was struggling to think of one, but someone else mentioned Future Cop LAPD. YES. Man that game was ridiculous amounts of fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    Advent Rising 2.....hate when stories leave cliffhangers only to never be expanded upon

If the first one wasnt a bug ridden mess I would have to agree with you on this. Thing is it was supposed to be a trilogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Legend of Dragoon 2

It was even said they started on it, but ti got scrapped. This is the only reason I keep my old PS system. I've logged probably over 250 hours on this game. No idea why I love it so much.
    I like waffles!

Was struggling to think of something, then someone on page 2 mentioned Future Cop LAPD. YES. Had such ridiculous amounts of fun with that game. The multiplayer was pretty ingenious as well (think DotA, except you control what spawns when entirely).

Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_cop_lapd (Judging by that page, it seems like a really under-rated game. Shame) (Ooo it's on the PSN! I know what I'm doing when I get home from work xD)

The thing that sprung to mind as well was Firefly, but that's not a game. As far as games go... Can't really think of any, tbh. At the end of the day sequels aren't necessarily good things: getting more original IPs and stories is better, IMO.

Kingdom Hearts 3. I want it so so very bad. Like now. GIMME THE FUCKING GAME NOW AND NOONE GETS HURT!!!

mount and blade warband 2 althought its on the way if i remeber right

Deleted
    Monkey Island series needs some new games, not just remakes.
    Warcraft IV
    Half-Life 2: Episode 3 (GIEF!!!)
    Grand Theft Auto V

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, I forgot about body harvest.Such an awesome game

Battletoads.

and Battletoads.

AND BATTLETOADS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    Baldurs gate 3 if they expanded on lore and story and went off the timeline would be awesome but ik that'll prolly never happen either lol
    I was also going to say Baldur's Gate 3 but this might actually happen. They're currently working on Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 enhanced editions but their goal is Baldur's Gate 3. Obviously there are a lot of obstacles in the way but who knows. I'm keeping faith.

Deleted
    The whole Final Fantasy 7 saga was never completed! The secret ending to Dirge of Cerberus reeked of sequel, and nothing ever came!

I also agree with Jade Empire, that was an incredible game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeljo View Post
    TimeSplitters 4
    used to play multiplayer/get all platinum medals and stuff in future's perfect
    When it comes to this topic, no other game deserves a chance at being made before this game.

I never played the first TimeSplitters cause I didn't own a ps2 at that time.

but TimeSplitters 2 was great, and TimeSplitters Future Perfect was just amazing, I played the crap out of that game, I remember wanting to do my own Red vs Blue show with that game cause it would be so many interesting characters, back when that stuff just broke onto the scene.
    Last edited by Barcasaur; 2012-07-31 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Tales of symphonia 2
    There is a second game: Tales of Symphonia Dawn of a new world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 3 (although I believe it will be the next KH game.)

Jak 4 (Naughty Dog said they tried to make it, but couldn't capture the true feeling of the series. They said they were going to try and make another one, so I hope they're successful.)

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (sadly I don't think we'll ever see this game, but SWB2 was amazing.)
    ^All these.

Also Warcraft 4, but without the stupid Battle.net 2.0 and much the same custom game support/hosting your own, like in WC3. But that won't happen.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon Keeper 3. Bullfrog had started development on it but EA shit-canned it when they bought the company.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    Freespace 3. They cliffhung the second one .
    They said that they'd commit murder to make it happen .

I don't want to repeat others, but I don't see any good crawlers mentioned here -
    I'd love sequels for Stonekeep and Dungeon Master :<.
    And if that's too much at least make worthy Heretic/Hexen sequels.
    Or perhaps new War Wind, that game had so much potential.