any email to contact trion support?

it seem that i cant find any email support... i checked several time on the website, the only opportunity is to call them and because of my bad english(and no french support like always in canada) im kind fucked......

my problem is i got hacked 4-5 months ago(when i was not even playing the game since 6-7 months and now i would come back but impossible to remember secret questions..... so i cant even log in my account

p.s i dont know what to do, one good thing would to email them, but i cant find any email support from them, without to be logged on my account..... if anyone know what i could do, would be appreciate, ty

Deleted
    You could try Trion Worlds Account Services [trionworld1 at mailwc.custhelp dot com]. This is a mail address I received in a recent complaint to trion.

However, I think they will only direct you to a phone number. If they answer at all. To change email addresses, or pertinent personal information, it all gets done over the phone now.

I deliberately broke up the mail address to beat the forum restrictions on my account. I hope you see the point that the intent is to help someone here.

You could maybe try calling the French customer service number, 011 33 805110264 (I think that's right for you, 011 to call outside Canada, 33 for France, the rest is the number?), or failing that just call the normal Canadian/US number and either ask for someone who speaks French or ask them to be patient. Trion's customer service are very nice people from my experience, I am sure they will be very patient and helpful in trying to understand your English (which really seems fine to me) and help you with your problem

Deleted
    Many methods of contacting them,

Phone list here:
    https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...UlV4YlVxMmw%3D

With email support.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutless View Post
    With email support.
    Needs to be able to log in to use email support, can't log in while his account is hacked. Phoning them is pretty much the only (and by far the best) option.

Interestingly enough, during one of the conquest feeds, someone was asking questions in French. Elrar was able to get on internal chat with a translator and have it translated on the spot. It seems to me, if you call your local CS and the person that answers cannot help you, they can move you up the chain until you get someone with this internal chat access who can probably get a translator on for you. They apparently have them on staff, so your best bet is to call the local number and just try.

Also, your English in your post does not seem bad, I bet you would have decent results even speaking English to phone support. As was mentioned, Trions CS is great, just be sure and be nice and tell them ahead of time English is not your first language and ask them to be patient. Worth a shot at least.

Let us know how it works out.

thx for your answer, the main problem is about when i need to spell each letter of my name and ect... lol

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 11:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Also, your English in your post does not seem bad, I bet you would have decent results even speaking English to phone support. As was mentioned, Trions CS is great, just be sure and be nice and tell them ahead of time English is not your first language and ask them to be patient. Worth a shot at least.

Let us know how it works out.
    after have thought about your message, i did a call saying i have nothing to lose, a nice women answered me, i just asked if there was any french support, she told me yes but that sadly(because we were at the end of the day) french support is not able, to give a try tomorrow around afternoon and i should be really fine

so ty for your post, i give a shot and worked

p.s i know its easier to contact them, but the main problem is always about my prononciation on some letters of my name