Does the xpac come with free game time?

Like a month? I can't remember if the previous expansions did this but 70 bucks (MoP + time card) just to hit 90 and see the new 5 mans has been a deterrent for me.

No.. it doesn't. Just like Cata and wrath etc. didn't

Not sure where you got 70 by the way, Normal MoP is 39.99, Digital Deluexe is 69.99, and Collectors Edition is 79.99. Regular Mists with a gametime would be 55.00

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Not sure where you got 70 by the way, Normal MoP is 39.99, Digital Deluexe is 69.99, and Collectors Edition is 79.99. Regular Mists with a gametime would be 55.00
    Reg mist and and a $30 2 month game card ( the only game time amount they sell around here) is $70

Deleted
    No free game time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the price of the xpac is actually adjusted to be slightly cheaper, because they know one still has to buy time. It bothered me for awhile, but WITH a month's time, the game is still under $60, which is the going rate for a game.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

when you buy an expansion you are paying for the content. but not for the opportunity to actually play that content, apparently. you will now see a large number of people (and i can predict some names, if you like) jumping in to defend Blizzards right to do this. it makes no sense to me, but as long as people are happy to pay twice, Blizzard will be more than happy to charge twice.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Where do you got those prices from?

I have 34.99 for normal digital and 49.99 for digital deluexe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Where do you got those prices from?

I have 34.99 for normal digital and 49.99 for digital deluexe.
    They're US so it's Dollar. I bet you're EU so it's Euro or £.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oskz View Post
    They're US so it's Dollar. I bet you're EU so it's Euro or £.
    Silly me !

Think of the poor shareholders, you insensitive clod!

Why give it away when they can not bother and you'll still pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    when you buy an expansion you are paying for the content. but not for the opportunity to actually play that content, apparently. you will now see a large number of people (and i can predict some names, if you like) jumping in to defend Blizzards right to do this. it makes no sense to me, but as long as people are happy to pay twice, Blizzard will be more than happy to charge twice.
    They DO have the right to do this, since it's their company, and also for the "as long as people are willing to do it" reason. :P What, you think it's illegal?
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison View Post
    They DO have the right to do this, since it's their company, and also for the "as long as people are willing to do it" reason. :P What, you think it's illegal?
    I think his point they have the right to double dip because people are willing to pay twice and not because of some undisclosed and uninferred legal reason not to. If people weren't happy paying twice to play MoP Blizzard couldn't justify charging twice, but come two months I'll be with the rest of people buying the xpac and loading up some game time to explore a new continent's worth of content. And I'm pleasantly surprised the xpac box is the same price as the last two. Don't know what came over Blizzard when they priced that bad boy.

Most people buy an expansion for more than just 5 levels and a couple of dungeons
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd