Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Skillshot bug since jayce patch

example

Seriously, this is a huge problem and needs to be fixed. I'm shocked I don't hear more people talking about it. Is awareness of it that bad?

I've noticed it happening quite often and it's affecting what champions I choose to play.

It ruined my game-play during the first three or so days, but after that I have had no issues with it.

I assumed it was just server instability after maintenance.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I haven't seen this in game at all yet or heard of it before now, a Google search brought up a lot of results about complaints about this. Seems interesting, but it can't be that common because I have never heard about it before now.

Ah... I think I have seen it on my Blitzcrank a couple of times, but I chalked it up to inexperience, or tiredness, because that hook literally travelled through my opponant and out the other side... and nothing happened this would explain it also.

Deleted
    Had the same issue with morgana now that you mention it, again I just put it down to me not paying attention properly >.>

Had the same as blits, seen the fist go through people with people on my team asking WTF. everyone was confused as to why it didnt land.

Heard it from a few other champs mainly lux light binding ive found.

nidalee seems to work fine though

Deleted
    Ive had this so much lately, it pissed me off so much :<

Some of my friends have had issues with this, like Amumu's bandage toss going right through enemies at vital moments.

It's really annoying.

Deleted
    See, I just knew my Lee Sin Q's sometimes fly through enemies. I NEVER miss a skillshot

10+ Year Old Account
    I've sort of seen it with the spear for Nidalee on occasions but it may just be my 20/20 vision.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this a few times with Ahri her charm, can be real painfull to miss those at the wrong time

Yeah, I play Ahri a lot and you can really tell on her. I'm surprised that Riot hasn't mentioned it yet. I guess awareness is really low.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only heard mentions of it happening with Ashe Arrows, so this is new to me. I haven't been playing many champs with skillshots recently though so maybe thats why I haven't noticed it. This does explain the Teemo walking out of my Sona ult last night though.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I've only heard mentions of it happening with Ashe Arrows, so this is new to me. I haven't been playing many champs with skillshots recently though so maybe thats why I haven't noticed it. This does explain the Teemo walking out of my Sona ult last night though.
    Come to think of it, I was playing Sona a few days ago and a Skarner just walked right through my ult no sweat but I didn't really think about it too much at the time. I can't say I've noticed any problems when playing Lux or Lee Sin, but the stuff shown in that video is a big problem.
    http://www.twitch.tv/dbjeffc

I recently made a stream where I mainly play D3, LoL, and WoW. Help me make it better! Will usually be up between 5pm - 1am EST.

I know that my friend complained about Sona ulti not working multiple times. And Ashe arrow flew right through me. (In melee range) So yeah, they need to fix it.

I've seen an Ashe arrow go right through someone but thats the only time I've seen this.

had a couple nidalee spears go right through someone last night, both shoulda been kills =(

Oh...So that's what has been happening, thought it was lag or something everytime i missed and was sure it should have been a hit >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Ashe arrows are particularly bad atm, during a 1v1 to test it my friend sat perfectly still and my arrow went right through him (I think it was the 4th or 5th attempt). Same with Lux alt, used in during a team fight only to see it hit 3-4 enemy champs and do nothing. Morgana Q seems to not hit sometimes as well.

I've been saved by it in a Lux ult as Sona, but haven't seen it happen to me yet.