Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

What phone do you have?

Hello people.

I've just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace. It's not too good, but it's my first smart phone. I've been looking into them a bit more so I'm just wondering, what smart phone does everyone have?

Samsung Galaxy I.
    Upgrading to the Galaxy III in about 10 days.

Have had my Galaxy I for almost 2 years, I love it.

Deleted
    Iphone 4, best phone eva.

Samsung Galaxy SII
    Very happy with it apart from that you can't turn the camera sound off without doing some hacking stuff that i cbf with

15+ Year Old Account
    iPhone 4, upgrade is due but waiting for the iPhone 5 ^_^

Galaxy Nexus, should have waited for the S3. Previously iPhone 3gs (so glad I left Apple, Samsung FTW!)

iPhone 4S and Nokia N97 - Using both with different operators

iPhone 3GS, I'm so old school
    Last edited by Harnace; 2012-08-01 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    I know it's probably an unpopular opinion, but I really like the iPhone 4S. My Dad has a Galaxy S (not sure of the number) and my Mum has an 4s. The 4s just seems so polished and everything you want to do can be done so easily. It just feels great. I've tried the Galaxy and it doesn't feel as good. I'd love some insight into why people think Samsung are better because I'm not brand loyale to anyone at the moment. ;P

HTC Desire HD and I call it "DHD", like in Stargate - "Dial Home Device".

But the best device I've ever had was Nokia N95 8gb. Those were the days when Nokia did it right...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    iPhone 3gs, the thing is falling apart on me and I've had it just over a year It is a reconditioned one though. Cant fault the software itself though, definitely upgrading to an iPhone 5 when it comes out

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a Samsung Rugby 2. Froze the PTT button with a little squirt of epoxy and it's about the best phone I've ever had. The camera's quality is pretty good for what it is (a shitty little 2MP camera with a fixed lens), the keypad is nice and wide, and it's got one hell of a loud alarm. Oh, and it makes phone calls, which is nice.

I've got a computer so I don't need one of those stupid smartphones, and I like a phone whose battery lasts two weeks between chargings instead of two hours.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Mine's Galaxy Gio with 16gb micro sd card, mainly using the phone for music anyway, dont need better one ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Hello people.

I've just got a Samsung Galaxy Ace. It's not too good, but it's my first smart phone. I've been looking into them a bit more so I'm just wondering, what smart phone does everyone have?
    Went from the NokiaN900 to the S3, but imo the 3 year old N900 is better. And another thing, apple fanboys please go away and dont cloud this poor guys judgement with your over-hyped handfuls of turd, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    I know it's probably an unpopular opinion, but I really like the iPhone 4S. My Dad has a Galaxy S (not sure of the number) and my Mum has an 4s. The 4s just seems so polished and everything you want to do can be done so easily. It just feels great. I've tried the Galaxy and it doesn't feel as good. I'd love some insight into why people think Samsung are better because I'm not brand loyale to anyone at the moment. ;P
    If you want a iPhone 4s, just get the iPhone4, plug it in and update it, hey presto you have a 4s. The only difference is that its on a higher OS release out of the box. As far as I'm aware that's the only difference. And people claim the S3 is better because it is, Specification wise anyway, I believe the only thing that the iPhone 4/4s is winning on is size, but that's only because the S3's screen is a hell of alot bigger.

Apple went downhill after the original iPhone, that was great back then, they've just got too greedy throwing out "new" stuff that's not really any different, and people just go out and buy it anyway.
    Last edited by thunterman; 2012-07-30 at 10:38 AM.

Samsung Galaxy S 1 for more than a year and I love it

Nokia N900. My lovely Unix brick Almost mini computer.

Deleted
    Galaxy SI, had it for 2 years and tbh its the best phone I've ever had. Have to charge it pretty much every night, but it rarely lets me down. Was looking at the Galaxy Ace for around £12 a month as I can't justify spending £25 a month just to have the latest S3. The Ace seems to have most of the features of the more expensive Samsung handsets, hopefully it'll grow on you as you get to know it's features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Samsung Galaxy S3 for a few weeks now and I just love it!
    Alot more then I did my Blackberry!

10+ Year Old Account
    iPhone 3GS. Sorry to hear about people's problems with it, thing is working like a charm for me.

And:

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    apple fanboys please go away and dont cloud this poor guys judgement with your over-hyped handfuls of turd, thanks.
    Not sure which "apple fanboys" you are referring to, I don't see any excessive Apple love in here yet, just a bunch of people with iPhones. Personally, I don't own any Apple product aside from my phone. The day came where my old phone got busted, wanted a smartphone and thought "let's give this one a try".
    Last edited by Lumennon; 2012-07-30 at 10:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Nokia N900. My lovely Unix brick Almost mini computer.
    You are a smart man!
    I would have it over the S3 anyday had i not put mine in the washing machine :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lumennon View Post
    Not sure which "apple fanboys" you are referring to, I don't see any excessive Apple love in here yet, just a bunch of people with iPhones. Personally, I don't own any Apple product aside from my phone. The day came where my old phone got busted, wanted a smartphone and thought "let's give this one a try".
    Anyone that recommends an iPhone, or even claims its anything above "satisfactory" is a fanboy, there's no logical reason to get one when they even advertise that its not as powerful as most other phones.

To prove my point, look up the specs for the iPhone5, the hardware inside is on par with the S3, and its not going to be about for ages yet. They release phones that compete with previous generations of other brands. And im not a samsung fanboy btw, im using that example because thats what i have and what i can compare it too. The ONE X also wipes the floor with the iphone 5. as do many other phones.
    Last edited by thunterman; 2012-07-30 at 10:45 AM.