Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Must. Resist. Urge. To. Slap.

Why in Gods name is it so important? Is deleting them really worth a level 70 character that isn't at the top BG level cap, in an imbalanced arena bracket and well... LEVEL 70?
    It is more important than my whole wow characters, I haven't been argued with such a person who lacks empathy, observation and understanding as much as you do, including some other rednecks here.

Mono has 320 /played days(More than any average 85). My 85s has an average of 55 days.

Now I should resist the urge to slap your face with your stupidity and quick judgements... No I should'nt.

If I were to fight every ignorant, blinded, self-oriented poster on the web, I'd be braindead soon, noone can or should fight with such ignorance, GL with rest of your happy life.

Though, your ignorance is not bliss. This much can't be.

My final thought is to delete all my characters on this account, there are a very little few people who likes to see my achievement progressing, one of them is me, and we'll know I'm doing whatever I'm doing on a level 70 character. When I have 150 pets, we'll know it doesnt include my high-end characters free pets. Same for the mounts. When I have 100K/250K HKs we will know the same. That's how I'm having fun, putting all my efforts to one precious character and growing him with time. I'm gonna buy another account to level up higher.

Sincerely yours, Mono.
    Last edited by yunuss; 2012-07-30 at 10:43 PM.

Seems like the OP is afraid of challenging himself to me. It sounds like he'd rather redo the achievements he's already gotten on his main on multiple characters instead of getting on his main and doing achievements he's never done before.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by yunuss View Post
    I have a level 70(previosly level 60 for a long time) twink, and I'm trying to do all achievements I can do at this level, that means almost every achievement was harder than usual at 60 or 70.

I made my way to a significant achievement points, so I do not want my 85-90 level characters give free mounts/pets or achievements to my twink.

I am thinking of deleting every character on my account except my twink, I don't want to log in to my high-end character and farm achiewvements for my twink, thats bull.

Here's my twink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...romat/advanced

Is there any other way to work around?
    You can accept it and continue what you're doing. The account wide achieves look different than the regular ones, so when you link them for that e-peen strokage you need, the people that may care, will know if you got it on that toon or not.

Sorry to break it to you but twinks really don't matter to blizzard or to anyone looking at them in game except for other twinks. Even then, your achievements will be the very last thing on their mind.

It your choice to stay at 70, you'll get over it eventually.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Manataurus View Post
    You can accept it and continue what you're doing. The account wide achieves look different than the regular ones, so when you link them for that e-peen strokage you need, the people that may care, will know if you got it on that toon or not.
    This is the saving grace. I for one will not give any credit to anyone for anything done on another character.

I don't want a pro healer that earned all that stuff getting into my team/event on a rogue he or she dosen't know the first thing about for example.

That is obviously only if having done it previously is a prereq for my group.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Sorry to break it to you but twinks really don't matter to blizzard or to anyone looking at them in game except for other twinks. Even then, your achievements will be the very last thing on their mind.

It your choice to stay at 70, you'll get over it eventually.
    If Twinks didnt matter then why did they let in the ability to lock your Level?

They could do it in a rather easy way. have a character that you can talk with to have that toon removed from BoA achivements. Maybe for a little fee. This way they can make all customers happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yunuss View Post
    I have a level 70(previosly level 60 for a long time) twink, and I'm trying to do all achievements I can do at this level, that means almost every achievement was harder than usual at 60 or 70.

I made my way to a significant achievement points, so I do not want my 85-90 level characters give free mounts/pets or achievements to my twink.

I am thinking of deleting every character on my account except my twink, I don't want to log in to my high-end character and farm achiewvements for my twink, thats bull.

Here's my twink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...romat/advanced

Is there any other way to work around?
    Then delete all your characters aside from your twink if it means so much to you. Personally I think you are taking this twinking thing too seriously.