Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Your paladin race, and why?

Just for fun, what race and gender is your paladin and why?

Mine has always been a blood elf, since his creation, but I always switch between male and female. I love love love the female casting and attack animations, and idle animations but I always hate how tiny armor is on them, especially when I play protection.

Does anyone else feel this way / have this problem when deciding between genders for blood elves or any race? It makes for a difficult decision.

What's yours?

Female Blood Elf.... I actually think the armor looks the best on them. This is ofc just my opinion.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Female Blood Elf.... I actually think the armor looks the best on them. This is ofc just my opinion.
    I do think some armor does. Like the judgement set. But I bought a blockades shield because it's tall and then I lose that effect as female

My paladin has been the character to receive the most race changes since I made her. She started as a male draenei, then went male human, then female dwarf, then female draenei, and now she's a female human.

Just aesthetics, really. I've actually been thinking of changing her again. Maybe a male dwarf this time. Or back to female dwarf. Or maybe draenei again. I dunno. lol

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    ^^ this, although female space squid was my favourite for a long time!

Human, because true paladins are humans really.

High Overlord
    I started mine as a female blood elf, than changed her to a female draenei
    I am not the signature, I am just cleaning here.

my main paladin is a human male (my first toon to max level during tbc)
    my second paladin, which i levelled for the hell of it during wotlk, was a draenei female. but then at the end of wotlk i moved her to another server and factioned changed to horde, she's now a tauren male.

i've also got a level 2 dwarf paladin, but he's just my banker.

i'd roll a blood elf female paladin if i had to level another one horde side, but i really dont need another one.

i'd love to be a male gnome paladin, but blizz wont let me.

as for the other possible paladin race/sex combinations, none of them do it for me. it's either male human, female draenei, male dwarf alliance side or male tauren, female blood elf horde side.
    where's the goddamned ESO sub forum?

Human male because even though I don't PvP that often, when I do I can't stand not having a built in trinket. Just feels like a waste not to use humans. Also reputation grinds become much less boring and extra expertise on most weapons you'll be using is always nice.

Male Blood Elf.

Male because imo female toons don't look right tanking (much like how gnomes shouldn't tank imo =p)

Blood Elf because its all that was available on horde at the time.

Female Draenei because I didn't want to be a dwarf on my paladin and human seemed rather boring in a fantasy game, most armor looks pretty amazing on them so it was a good choice.

Mine is Human, I feel like the true Paladin order lays with the Silver Hand. Not to mention that I love the lore behind them.

My paladin is a human male. I just outright love the lore behind the original Paladins.

Male Dwarf - Tank - 'cause badass. Nuff said.

Human Female. Because it's the only way.

Mechagnome
    Female Draenai.
    Because Draenai has the best pve ret racial and because male draenai is ugly.

Male dwarf because everything else looks gay (really for me ^^). Human Females are acceptable too...

Male draenei, cuz I like the draenei. Having gift of the naaru doesn't hurt either when I tank.

DWARF! are you kidding?

Human(Male) - hmm because they are the first paladins. I always like to pick race lorewise. But I prefer blood elves male pally over human because their animation pretty awesome.

Paladin - Human (Tirion my favourite)
    Hunter - Dwarf with gun or Night Elves with bow
    Warlock -Orc (Guldan)
    Warrior - Orc best one (Grom Hellscream rocks)/ Tauren 2nd choice
    DK - well human because Arthas was human. (FYI -Arthas wasnt first death knight but still)
    Priest - Night elf -worshipper of Elune/Deaenei because of Velen
    Monk- Panda (Still love Chen )
    Druid - Meh Night elves
    Rouge - Night Elves
    Mage - Blood Elf/ Human
    Shaman - Only ORC