Thread: goblin druids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Gnome/Goblin Druids = Transformers
    Omg, this is usually the type of thing I'd hate but for some reason I really really want.

Oh my

haha my friend and I were talking about this the other day in game...

We thought a Goblin Druid should have different shapeshift forms, with a more tropical or green/reptile feel to them. So for a Feral Tank they could shapeshift into a Turtle/Tortoise, for Moonkin form they could be a giant toad, for Travel Form (ground) instead of cheetah they could shapeshift into one of those basilisk lizards that can run on water, and last and the one everyone probably has been waiting for Feral DPS (cat) form it could be a a Snake. I personally would love to see a bearded dragon/horned lizard be the feral dps form instead of a snake but it only makes sense to use the naga forms already in the game for the models in dps form. Not sure what their flight form would be as I don't think there are any reptiles who can fly but certain species of frog, lizard and snake have been known to glide for distances.

Mainly I think it would be awesome to see/play as a giant spellcasting Toad since my druid is Balance specced or a tanking Turtle would be cool too.

Goblins and nature don't go together very well...but then I get the mental image of a goblin piloting a robot bear, or sitting in a glass cockpit in the front of a clockwork moonkin, and it just...seems so...right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Goblins and nature don't go together very well...but then I get the mental image of a goblin piloting a robot bear, or sitting in a glass cockpit in the front of a clockwork moonkin, and it just...seems so...right.
    Even though i hate goblins that image is just awesome!