Looking for a game, need help.

I'm not sure if a game/Sim like this exists but I'm looking for a civilization simulation game in where you start out as cave men and develop into futuristic society. I don't want a turn based strat game like Civ but more like a Sim type game like cities XL. I think this one is a long shot but I'm hoping you guys have some ideas.
    Last edited by Lynix; 2012-07-30 at 05:01 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make Lemonade! You make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons!" - Cave Johnson

I'm not too sure of any, but Spore is similar I suppose. Fun game anyway if you haven't heard of it.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Corleggy View Post
    I'm not too sure of any, but Spore is similar I suppose. Fun game anyway if you haven't heard of it.
    Yeah I have played spore it's not what I'm looking for in this case
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make Lemonade! You make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons!" - Cave Johnson

15+ Year Old Account
    well, not sure if there are any games out there with the description that you are looking for but.

Tropico kind of sounds like this type a bit.

Think you could do that in Age of Empires 1.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Check out The Settlers series.

Hi, Im looking for a specific pc game like age of empires but I cant remember the name. You start off as a cave man and work your way up to like airplanes and nukes and other stuff. Not command and conquer either. It has the same strategy like age of empires. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cangel0126 View Post
    Hi, Im looking for a specific pc game like age of empires but I cant remember the name. You start off as a cave man and work your way up to like airplanes and nukes and other stuff. Not command and conquer either. It has the same strategy like age of empires. any ideas?
    Empire Earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Age of Empire sorta works, except it is an RTS with other factions and stuff.

Deleted
    Rise of Nations sounds like the type of game your on about but it's not a sim, It's more of a Command and Conquer style RTS but i remember playing it as a child and you started off near enough Cavemen and eventually upgrading all your cities to the modern age with nukes and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    this but dont get empire earth 2, god that game got worse in every possible way played it twice and couldn't stand it anymore the first just works so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this but dont get empire earth 2, god that game got worse in every possible way played it twice and couldn't stand it anymore the first just works so much better.
    Agree. Rather than build on the first they just changed the game entirely, which makes me a sad panda.