Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Loch Ness Monster - Is it real?

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Ness_Monster

What do you think? Is the Loch Ness Monster real, or do you think it is faked?
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2012-07-30 at 05:48 PM.

You really like making random threads, don't you?

OT: I doubt the "Lock Ness Monster" as we know it is real, but I have no doubts there are big creatures we are yet to discover, somewhere, probably deep in the oceans.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-07-30 at 05:49 PM.

No. It is impossible for something that big to survive in a lake that small.

Nevermind the countless other reasons.

Who cares about facts and logic, though; believers gonna believe.

Deleted
    I was in Scotland for 10 days, came back 3 days ago, and I spent 1 day at the Loch Ness. I also visited the tourist museum regarding the Loch Ness monster. And it's all BS. End of story.

Deleted
    I believe it to be BS.
    What would it eat ?
    How could we not find it ?
    What is it ?

A hoax that's what.

Deleted
    A monster that size will not live for long in a lake that small, it would starve to death. Not to mention lack of real photographs, that place it watched 24/7, yet there is no real evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it real? No.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Scientific facts so far has not given any prove that she exists (yes nessie is a she)
    Do i believe she exists? yes, but not in the Loch ness. Maybe im some distant place we rarely visit where none would ever notice her.

I believe that in some far away jungle we might have a bigfoot too.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    No.

/10chars

Of course not. People claim to have seen aliens, the lochness monster, big foot etc and it's all been a scam or logical reasons behind them. None of that crap exists.

Deleted
    I believe its a horror story created to scare little children into obedience which have later on turned into a myth.

10+ Year Old Account
    it could be a left over dinosaur that survives in the deepest darkest under water regions.

Just because we have no scientific proof doesnt mean its not there. Scientists are discovering new species all the time.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You really like making random threads, don't you?

OT: I doubt the "Lock Ness Monster" as we know it is real, but I have no doubts there are big creatures we are yet to discover, somewhere, probably deep in the oceans.
    Lol, I think of things that I would like to discuss / see discussed, and i post. This is a discussion forum after all right?

OT: Almost once a year, you always see reports of scientists finding wierd creatures in the ocean that no one has ever seen before. Maybe the Loch Ness Monster IS real!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Lol, I think of things that I would like to discuss / see discussed, and i post. This is a discussion forum after all right?

OT: Almost once a year, you always see reports of scientists finding wierd creatures in the ocean that no one has ever seen before. Maybe the Loch Ness Monster IS real!
    If it lives in the ocean, it's not the Loch Ness Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Scientific facts so far has not given any prove that she exists (yes nessie is a she)
    Do i believe she exists? yes, but not in the Loch ness. Maybe im some distant place we rarely visit where none would ever notice her.

I believe that in some far away jungle we might have a bigfoot too.
    So, you don't think the "Loch Ness Monster" lives in the place people conjured up the myth, but you do believe the "Loch Ness Monster" exists somewhere no-one would ever notice her?

You also believe there's a "bigfoot" in a jungle "far away" presuming you mean somewhere people don't frequent?

So these things are conjured up yet no-one (as you said) sees them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I believe it to be BS.
    What would it eat ?
    How could we not find it ?
    What is it ?

A hoax that's what.

There's several thousand, if not millions of species of animals we have no clue about deep in the ocean that no one has seen. Rethink your opinion with that information??

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Of course not. People claim to have seen aliens, the lochness monster, big foot etc and it's all been a scam or logical reasons behind them. None of that crap exists.
    To be fair, all of these things very well MIGHT exist. Just the methods in which people claim to have seen them are pretty much always false.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    it could be a left over dinosaur that survives in the deepest darkest under water regions.

Just because we have no scientific proof doesnt mean its not there. Scientists are discovering new species all the time.
    The "Loch Ness Monster" story has been around for a long time, which would mean we NEED to find this thing, if as you say it's a "dinosaur" because it holds the secrets to living a very, very, very, did I say very, long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    There's several thousand, if not millions of species of animals we have no clue about deep in the ocean that no one has seen. Rethink your opinion with that information??
    A Loch is far from being an ocean.....

Deleted
    People are saying Loch Ness is small, when actually it is INCREDIBLY deep, I rememebr watching a documentary on it, and its so deep that no camera we have has actually been all the way down. Who knows what lurks below?

Just looked it up, its over 750 feet at its deepest point.
    Last edited by mmoc1fee0e8527; 2012-07-30 at 06:05 PM. Reason: More Info