Page 1 of 3
LastLast

World Record 1-85 Solo Leveling NON RAF time

What is it...? I can't find a updated /played anywhere. Non RAF or any BS like that, but with guild perks and heirlooms is fine. Does anyone know? If you have a resource that can help please let me know, or let me know your fastest legit time.

Thanks!
    <3
    Pie

a guildie did it in 3 days without raf. I assume people can do it alot faster though

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it in 1 day 19 hours 14 minutes and 56 seconds (lol) on my warlock. I'm sure it was no world record, but it was pretty quick I thought. I'm sure it was no world record, but I was kind of excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    I did it in 1 day 19 hours 14 minutes and 56 seconds (lol) on my warlock. I'm sure it was no world record, but it was pretty quick I thought. I'm sure it was no world record, but I was kind of excited.
    was that with RAF?? The fastest I have seen without RAF was 1-85 in 2 days 19hrs played so you beating that by a day is pretty crazy and could be a record.
    Face Kicking Monk Extraordinaire and Proud TGN Partner:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/evilakurei

Ive had more then a few people say they can do it in 1 day 10 hours or so. Which seams reasonable. 10-12 hours for 1-60 (easily doable), 6 hours for 60-70 (again easily doable), 6 hours for 70-80 not that easy but still doable. 80-85 takes somewhere between 7-14 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    1 and half day to 85 without RAF could indeed be a record, and you should definitely check on that.
    I kinda take 15 - 20 hours from 80-85 ;p

Considering the changes to Northrend (that used to take the longest), nowadays is takes a lot less time then a few months ago.

How do you all do it so quickly? powering through quests? dungeon finder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilakurei View Post
    was that with RAF?? The fastest I have seen without RAF was 1-85 in 2 days 19hrs played so you beating that by a day is pretty crazy and could be a record.
    Yeah, that was without RAF.

Quote Originally Posted by Zxeroth View Post
    How do you all do it so quickly? powering through quests? dungeon finder?
    I just powered through quests and did Ramps one time just to mix it up a bit, could have lost some time there, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it done on a Hunter in 36hrs.

Questing, Do dungeons once for all dungeon quests, Deepholm exp mob grind, and BG weekend if applicable.

Deleted
    This is my personal best time from 1-85. No RAF was used, and I didn't get any real help underway.

Can't comment about if its a record or not, but I haven't seen it faster.

Total time: 1 day, 12 hours, 0 minutes, 52 seconds on a paladin.

Can't post picture due to too few posts
    Last edited by mmocaca7436f78; 2012-07-29 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroxfr View Post
    This is my personal best time from 1-85. No RAF was used, and I didn't get any real help underway.

Can't comment about if its a record or not, but I haven't seen it faster.

Can't post picture due to too few posts
    that is the fastest I have heard of anyone leveling in a legit mannor...
    Face Kicking Monk Extraordinaire and Proud TGN Partner:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/evilakurei

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroxfr View Post
    That is indeed an impressive time, even more so since it's done on a paladin which I personally find to be the worst class to level speed-wise. Was that with or without the heirloom ring? And was it with partial rested experience or done in as few irl days as possible?

My own record is 2d 3h 59min on a rogue, I thought that was fast until I saw this post.
    Last edited by mmoc12d1fb91b2; 2012-07-29 at 10:04 PM.

heres a 1-80 played time that i did, i could have easily done that in under 24 hours :/

was burned out by the time i hit 80 so i said fuck it and did bgs and random shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzan View Post
    That is indeed an impressive time, even more so since it's done on a paladin which I personally find to be the worst class to level speed-wise. Was that with or without the heirloom ring? And was it with partial rested experience or done in as few irl days as possible?
    To answer your questions: I did not have the heirloom ring, and the leveling was done over the course of about 7-10 days, with about 4 days break at lvl 60.

ps. Paladin is awesome leveling class - 800 crits as early as lvl 10. Was a slow start until range spells ofc, aswell as maybe abit slow finish compared to a hunter or warrior.

God help people who can stand leveling for over 5 mins. Level my druid for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, you get Rested-Bonus too. If you don't level in one stretch, that can count for quite a bit..

In Mists it will be even faster because you won't have to visit a city every few levels to train new abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Remember, you get Rested-Bonus too. If you don't level in one stretch, that can count for quite a bit..
    rested bonus can make a massive difference.

i've levelled multiple toons to 85 within 48 hours /played time, but they all took roughly 3 months due to only playing them in rested state.

levelling without rested state and only heirlooms/guild perks can take a fair while longer
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    rested bonus can make a massive difference.

i've levelled multiple toons to 85 within 48 hours /played time, but they all took roughly 3 months due to only playing them in rested state.

levelling without rested state and only heirlooms/guild perks can take a fair while longer

you can do 1-85 in 1 day <10 hours without any rested..