Check out this neat video i found!

So i was browsing YouTube and i came across this video, i think you guys will find it pretty neat.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOhp7FnJAM
    Let me know what you think!

First, explain in the original post what it is you're posting.
    Second, give us a reason why to respond. I want to know what YOU think about it first, why do you find the video interesting?

Don't just ask for other people to respond if you do not put an effort in explaining why it deserves a response. Anyway, I'm responding in the hopes that you can do this, and then it won't get locked because "this site isn't a funny/sad/whatever video posting forum"
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    spam much it's a lovely car fire though...

OMG! THATS THE MOST AWESOME VIDEO EVER, A BURNING CAR - HOW FREAKING INTERESTING!
    Don't bother about that guy above me/below you, this is now my favorite thing in the world. Watched it on repeat for the last hour.
    Keep them coming please or! is their any subscription order so that I will get messaged everytime you find a new NEAT video?

---------- Post added 2012-07-31 at 12:22 AM ----------

this is why I love youtube. All those inspiring, breath-taking clarifying videos. They made me what I am today.

Deleted
    So, why exactly should we find it pretty neat? And please, PLEASE be more precise with 1) your thread titles and 2) your thread description/original post in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    No real discussion here. And please try not to be so cryptic in your thread title and post.