Thread: Destro Problems

Deleted

Destro Problems

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ne/?s=31&e=234

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Afani/simple

There is our logs for our last raid and i am testing out destro since my ms is Demo atm and i am tired of beeing gimped on some fights where demo suck balls in ds.. Even if we clear hc ds easy peasy i want to be a better player so i want some advice on how to improve on this awesome specc.
    So can we please keep it clean and have some serious talk.

Cut back your hast just a bit more if you can find it. Anything over 2437 for goblins is a bit of a waste since you pass a breakpoint. If you have at least a regular Insignia swap that out for your Cunning. Overall good job on your ISF buff uptime. You could maybe slip in a few more conflags but I just looked at Morock and the few short could come from black phase.

Deleted
    I got insignia on hc. i was just logged out in coc hc. I am switching to insignia on like morchock types of fight. Only having coc on yor and warmaster and madness

10+ Year Old Account
    These kind of things belong here -> http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...efore-posting)

Deleted
    -your conflag intervall is a bit to low
    you have 13,5s , optimal would be 8,5-9s

-your ussage of cd abilities is overall "poor"
    more chaosbolts, shadowflame, conflag

-dot uptime is suboptimal.. but ok

-maybe you have an UI problem, you should always track your cd abilities to guarantee a best possible "cd uptime"

-use your doomguard at the beginning of the fight when specialy the "insignia" buff is up, it massively scales with the "pull" procs
    recast your immolate when insignia or heroism is up, and recast when the buffs are about to fall off, so you maximize your conflage dmg
    Last edited by mmocce8ec32c81; 2012-07-31 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    Caliente thanks for your input but how do i aoe properly? Since i am used to beeing demo as i said and there i just use meta and pop hellfire. In destro there is many ways.. SoC or RoF etc.. Like on fights like Yorsajh.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the majority of the time including yor, you're destro aoe is multidotting with immolate/corruption, and continue your single target.

Deleted
    Aoe-ing depends much on how long adds are going to last. For example, in madness i just shadowfury+shadowflame+RoF. Inmolate and corruption are not worhty in that scenario in my opinion. And in yosaj more or less the same. If you are in a heavy mele raid, adds will die really fast so no time for inmolate+corruption adds.