Thread: MoP LW Recipes

Deleted

MoP LW Recipes

I've been looking ingame for the vendor to buy 560Skill+ LW Recipes but I couldnt find one. Checked WoWHead etc but could only find the recipes but it doest say where to get it from. Also I looked up in my guild and there is a LW Skill 583 who does have some highlvl recipes but he hasnt been online for a some time.

Does anyone know where to buy these patterns ?

Playes I've allready checked: Shrine of the seven Stars , Stormwind , Twilight Highlands , Kunlai-Summit at the LW-Trainer

Deleted
    Wowhead had several patterns added too factions now, so i would say check out the new pandaria quartermasters for new patterns

Red face Loc:

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    I've been looking ingame for the vendor to buy 560Skill+ LW Recipes but I couldnt find one. Checked WoWHead etc but could only find the recipes but it doest say where to get it from. Also I looked up in my guild and there is a LW Skill 583 who does have some highlvl recipes but he hasnt been online for a some time.

Does anyone know where to buy these patterns ?

Playes I've allready checked: Shrine of the seven Stars , Stormwind , Twilight Highlands , Kunlai-Summit at the LW-Trainer

Vale of eternal blossoms (74,42) Jaluu the Generous

To get the higher level recipes you need rep with the Golden Lotus and buy them through their quartermaster. At honored you can buy loads.

Quote Originally Posted by rzzr View Post
    To get the higher level recipes you need rep with the Golden Lotus and buy them through their quartermaster. At honored you can buy loads.
    He's looking to get a recipe to level past 560. You can get these (although I think they start at 575) at the Shrines in Vale of Eternal Blossom. They cost 1 Spirit of Harmony Each.

OP you should probably check out http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...guide.html#Zen

EDIT: Didn't notice this thread was from Beta. OP probably doesn't need it anymore.