Deleted

Mists Dungeon Looting System

Has dungeon ninja looting been fixed in Mists?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in LFR and world bosses.

Deleted
    They should implement that system to all dungeons and raids, even heroic raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    They should implement that system to all dungeons and raids, even heroic raids.
    In normal/heroic raids, especially guild groups, people need to gear their offspecs. This system doesn't allow for that.

Yep, hope you didn't want to try gearing your OS in LFR, because you can't now. Sorry!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    Yep, hope you didn't want to try gearing your OS in LFR, because you can't now. Sorry!
    ... you are able to do that. Just switch you spec and go into the LFR raid with your offspec. It should be easy enough and you will also get some practice with your OS as well as gear

Quote Originally Posted by Pwndabear View Post
    ... you are able to do that. Just switch you spec and go into the LFR raid with your offspec. It should be easy enough and you will also get some practice with your OS as well as gear
    Offtopic.
    I sure do like your name !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necket View Post
    Offtopic.
    I sure do like your name !
    Thank you good sir I already got it reserved since the BlizzCon Panda + Monk announcement on the LiveStream.

On topic: I really like the system. LFR is always luck dependent, not only loot-wise but also group wise. Sometimes you have the nicest people and sometimes too many trolls get together. This system at least prevents them from ruining your experience with any shenanigans.
    Last edited by mmocefebb54345; 2012-08-01 at 07:55 AM.