Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Guys, How much make up do you prefer on a girl

So the question is! What do you prefer on a girl, when it comes to make up?
    Do you like it over the top.. the more the sexier? Or just basic make up? Or ofcourse the natural beauty

I'd say your everyday make up, on the average girl

Quite heavy make up

Very little/natural make up

Now this thread isnt really wich of the 3 girls you prefer but the style/volume of make up. if you have any example of what you like post a picture of a random model or whatever.
    Last edited by mmoccabd91705a; 2012-07-31 at 06:42 PM.

I think a little eye liner can make just about any girl look better, but anything else is just excess. Unless, of course, she has a bad complexion, then I guess I understand trying to cover it up. But for the most part, no makeup except eye liner and perhaps eye shadow is my preference.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2012-07-31 at 06:34 PM.

ofcourse the natural beauty of a girl simple as that girls what slap make up on is kinda a turn off to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the girl.
    Putin khuliyo

I have no idea about make up but I guess bare minimum is fine. I'm sure there's some fine line because I can't see when women are wearing make up but when they go over that line it looks gross.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2012-07-31 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    i prefer a little bit but not always and some girls look without better than with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Depends on the girl.
    Thread winrar.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think it depends on the girl and the style. There are some heavy-makeup styles that are really hot, and some women just have naturally attractive features and skin tones that look good on their own, facially I find all three of those women attractive.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

First, the girl on the bottom is wearing makeup.

Anyway, I prefer it like my wife wears it - minimal. Makeup doesn't make people pretty, and in fact, most of the time it looks obnoxiously overdone.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer little to none; just enough for the girl to feel pretty without being somebody else. If you have on enough that I notice it before you're close enough that I can speak at a normal volume, you're wearing too much. A lot of makeup is just well...distracting for me. Whether it be in a friendly or romantic setting, I'll be more interested in the girl, not the face.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Deleted
    When you know how to work with make up, you can usually make it look good.
    However sometimes its just too much! especially when they overdo the spray tan or heavy foundation

Little to none.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    When you know how to work with make up, you can usually make it look good.
    However sometimes its just too much! especially when they overdo the spray tan or heavy foundation
    i have to admit, i am prejudiced against orange people. i know it's wrong, but i was brought up that way

Deleted
    depends on the woman and the situation
    Some women can wear a lot of makeup and it looks natrual, others look like it was put on with a trowel

Depends on how pretty she is naturally. Chances are if she's a drinker or hasn't gotten much sleep, she needs some heavy application. If she's taken care of herself and doesn't have a terrible complexion genetically, then less is more. I can't stand the hooker style makeup though, heavy rouge and eyeshadow in clown colors is gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Subtle makeup, on almost all women.

I like to call girls who go to tanning salons Oompa Loompas. I prefer no makeup.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care as long as she doesn't look like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    The less the better. I really don't have a huge care for it, but I understand it's purpose.

What I can't STAND, is the 10-15 minute ordeal of putting on makeup to run across the street to the gas station to get a soda. Or to drive up the street to order fast food at the drive through. IS MAKEUP REALLY NEEDED FOR THAT?

I understand some girls have insecurities about their attractiveness. I get that. But I feel like makeup (and the entertainment industry) has created a cyclical problem of thinking it's required to simply go outside.

Make up can be nice, on both genders. It all depends on the situation, the colours used, the way it is applied, the style matching the person, the way they dress etc.

No make-up is good as well!

Positively surprised by the answers in here so far.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    The less the better. I really don't have a huge care for it, but I understand it's purpose.

What I can't STAND, is the 10-15 minute ordeal of putting on makeup to run across the street to the gas station to get a soda. Or to drive up the street to order fast food at the drive through. IS MAKEUP REALLY NEEDED FOR THAT?

I understand some girls have insecurities about their attractiveness. I get that. But I feel like makeup (and the entertainment industry) has created a cyclical problem of thinking it's required to simply go outside.
    10-15 minutes? I had a friend (notice the HAD) that used a fucking hour to put make-up on her face just so we could go to the store and buy some soda. I was raging on the inside every time this happened.

You are indeed right on your last assumption there. Too many people think make-up is necessary 24/7 wherever you go and its very demeaning. Are women that ugly naturally we need to cake our faces in make-up all the time? Nuh uh. Entertainment industry can go fuck itself.
    Last edited by Lily Crowley; 2012-07-31 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so