[MoP] Sanctity of Battle - Melee Haste Based!

From the Blizzard forums, can't post link because of my post count.

The intent is that Sanctity of Battle is based on melee haste instead of spell haste but we are waiting on a code change for that.
    Great couple of days. SoB now based off Melee Haste, something Requital's been clamoring for for ages, and we also got Judgment reverted to Melee mechanic. Ret lookin pretty good now aye?

Means Holy Paladins can use Battle Healer glyph from range with judgement now? Not that it will do much healing, but if you're already specced Selfless Healer it's free heals.

Quote Originally Posted by deadmau View Post
    Ret lookin pretty good now aye?
    Nah, Retribution will need eye lasers and 20k above the second class in the DPS meters before some people will be happy with it. :P

As for me, I was already satisfied with what I had. This is just gravy. Although having Judgment dodgeable and proccing defensive on-hit effects is a bit of a bummer. Ah, well. Can't have everything.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Nah, Retribution will need eye lasers and 20k above the second class in the DPS meters before some people will be happy with it. :P

As for me, I was already satisfied with what I had. This is just gravy. Although having Judgment dodgeable and proccing defensive on-hit effects is a bit of a bummer. Ah, well. Can't have everything.
    Don't know for sure if it's able to be dodged yet.

Well, if it's a melee attack when it should be able to be dodged like all others. Unless the devs decided to start stacking exceptions upon it again, which is reopening a can of worms they took two expansions to close. But hey, I'm all for hitting more with my HP generator!
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

This would be a welcome fix. I remember when we got the Cata-conversion patch during Wrath I dragged my Shammy wife over to the dummies and had her drop the melee haste totem, then the spell haste totem, and then pop Hero just to watch the numbers dance on my Crusader Strike cooldown; needless to say, I was very disappointed that that the melee totem didn't do a damned thing.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    this makes soi useless for ret again :/

Beyond soloing old content, insight should never have been useful for Ret.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!