Thread: Bullet run

Deleted

Bullet run

I saw this game advertised on steam today, i tried to download it and gave me an error about having no subscription, so i went to the official sony site, downloaded it there and played.

I'm going to jump right into the bat here and state, it's by far the worst f2p shooting game, i've ever played.

It has a brink style to it, but a brink style where everything has been hit with a frying pan several times, the characters actually remind me of those from parappa the rapper. The FOV is about 10, litterally you can not see anything over then the front of your gun.

Theres these 2 commentators that comment on everything you do, from walking about a corner to shooting a random target. They have a really really annoying accent too.

There's team killing and afaik you can't turn it off, not only that but there's no penalty at all for team killing so lobbies are full of people just killing their own team.

The items in the cash shop are ridiculously expensive.

I think the only thing I found a little different was the reload system, you get a little bar and inside the bar theres a smaller bar and if you hit reload a 2nd time, while the bar is inside the smaller one, your reload is faster, sure it's been done somewhere else before though.

Thought I would give a heads up, download and try it
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2012-08-01 at 12:36 AM.

Deleted
    Sounds like something I'm gona have to check out simply to see how bad it is myself xD

I think gears of war did the reload system you are talking about with the "active reload" system.