Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    Loved the raiding in the game, but I've just cancelled my sub, although the new pricing model is a fair distance away, I see the development of future raiding content with only minimal staff/effort used since you can bet they will be busy creating items for cash shop for suckers to buy.
    They do have different development teams for different aspects of the game. I doubt we will get any less raid content because of this current model. They are trying to attract subscribers, and giving surefire content is the route to go for that!

Deleted
    If they lock any of the WZs for old subscribers and dont let us lvl u to max level I wont play it ever.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyo View Post
    If they lock any of the WZs for old subscribers and dont let us lvl u to max level I wont play it ever.
    Are you staying a paying customer or are you going to play the game for free?

That alone should answer any question you have on what you just brought up.

Deleted
    I played one month, got bored, went back to wow x)

Quote Originally Posted by Peippo View Post
    I played one month, got bored, went back to wow x)
    And what is it you're doing in WoW that's so exciting? Don't bother answering because you types never do.

The PvP in SWTor completely destroys WoW, The leveling in SWToR destroys WoW, The PVE endgame is new, fun and exciting compared to almost a decade of rehash by Blizzard so maybe you're farming herbs or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets not make this a game vs game thread. Please stay on-topic.

Oh but lets Fuck off if you have a problem

Infracted: If you have issues with Moderation, feel free to contact me or Sunshine with the problem at hand.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-08-06 at 01:05 PM.