Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    There's no way I could get around taking a week off. I work for my dad, and still live with my parents, so yea...they'd know exactly what I was doing and they'd be pissed. lol

Why? You can do with your vacation time wathever the fuck you want. :P Calling in sick to play a game is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I took the week off as well, but wont be spending all my time playing the game.

Pacing oneself is never a bad idea with MMO's. Nothing is going anywhere
    I just really enjoy getting to see stuff before it has been fully released and solved on YouTube. It's not so I can make the claim or anything, I just like being able to see stuff before it's all analyzed to hell. It's interesting for me to go back and say, Ok... how did I do this when I was going through it? How is what I did different than what is being done by others? Why is what they are doing better/worse?

And because I lack self control, when the YouTube videos start to go up I just can't NOT watch them.
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I took the week off as well, but wont be spending all my time playing the game.

Pacing oneself is never a bad idea with MMO's. Nothing is going anywhere
    It's not about rushing but I know myself well, so once I get hooked on something I can barely let it go.

Deleted
    My internship ends at the 29th so I don't really need to take a vacation. But that will be some really tough days after the 25th.

That's a dumb decision indeed.

No. but i hope you wont ruin the game experience for yourself and blow through content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaya Wyldskye View Post
    No. but i hope you wont ruin the game experience for yourself and blow through content.
    I won't I hardly doubt I'll plow through everything in 1 week, I'm not kripparian or kungen, I'm a slow leveler hehe

Well I go back to school on Sept. 5th! My dad will be away in Cali for the week of releases though; and my other friend thats getting the game well I'll be much ahead of him! I cannot wait to play!