Glyph of Enduring Infection vs druid shapeshift

Hey guys, a question for those of you in the beta:

if I had Glyph of Enduring Infection and the chilblains talent which turns frost fever into a snare, could a druid remove the snare by shapeshifting alone (no magic dispel) ?

chances are yes, until Frost fever ticked and the game check to see if the snare was on or not. Not 100%- need some one from beta to confirm ( I have access just have used it, waiting for after my move in 3/4 days to dl and test things for my leveling)

Chilblains does not turn Frost Fever into a snare. Frost Fever applies a debuff called Chilblains on the target, the debuff can removed by effects that remove movement impairs (such as shapeshifting or Hand of Freedom) without removing Frost Fever itself.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Chilblains does not turn Frost Fever into a snare. Frost Fever applies a debuff called Chilblains on the target, the debuff can removed by effects that remove movement impairs (such as shapeshifting or Hand of Freedom) without removing Frost Fever itself.
    So, to confirm, the glyph does not make this extra snare debuff undispellable and shapeshifts or dispels WILL remove the snare even if they do not remove the disease itself?
    Last edited by yolmez86; 2012-08-01 at 07:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yolmez86 View Post
    So, to confirm, the glyph does not make this extra snare debuff undispellable and shapeshifts or dispels WILL remove the snare even if they do not remove the disease itself?
    Well the glyph says that it will make the Diseases undispellable. So everything beyond that will work normally including shapeshifting snare removal. Unless blizzard will make a quick fix for it being "unfair" or something. But I wouldn't count on it and in my opinion every DK should go death's advance anyways, but no mocking your choice you can do whatever you want, but if you want chillbains' effect I would suggest going DA and remorless winter since it has only a 1 minute cooldown for now and their effects both are dispellable but where RW ticks quite more often that you can smash your CoI. So in situations where you'd need chillbains pop RW.

Quote Originally Posted by yolmez86 View Post
    The Glyph simply makes Frost Fever itself undispellable, meaning Druids will still be able to Shapeshift out of Chilblains which is only applied when Frost Fever is applied.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Pretty sure if you can snare a target and have it immune to snare removers, it would be deleted, so if it DOES work like that ever, it's an accident.