8/8 HM 405 ilvl HUNTER LF GUILD

To whom it may concern,

I'm currently searching for a great guild to join for MoP. I want to a guild who has the mind set of getting realm first kills at all time. I want a guild with a positive raid leader that knows what he/she is doing and pushes everyone to play their best. This guild should have a positive and fun raid environment and not have every raid night feel like work. If accepted to a guild I will join immediately and participate in all raids, HOWEVER currently my schedule is very messed up with the start of a new school semester. This will not be a concern however during MoP, at that time I will be completely dedicated to the guild.

Key notes:

If you're guild is dying please do not post I am not interested!

I would like a guild that starts raids at 8:30 est or later. Also would like a week day raiding guild. (sunday is fine too)

I have raided all through cataclysm on my hunter and like to admit that I am good with him.

I do not care if you are an alliance guild, either faction is fine for me.

I will pay for my own cost.

Parses will be supplied in application.

WoW armory: Jólly on Shadowmoon

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there,

Mostly Dead is looking for one core player of the hunter variety.

I've left the rundown of our guild below. If it seems like what you're looking for, get in touch in game so we can talk a bit! Good luck with the search!

We are currently 8/8H in Dragon Soul. Until MoP, raids will be on Tuesday from 9 PST until finish of H DS, usually about 90 minutes.

MoP Raid times -- 9h/week
    12am-3am EST - Tue, Thu, Sun

NOTE: As mentioned above, we are currently only raiding Tuesdays to finish off DS/FL farming. Sunday is currently scheduled for optional alt runs until MoP.

We use EPGP as our loot system.

Mostly Dead is a friendly guild of later night raiders, formed at the end of 2008. As one of 12 core raiders on our 10m team, you are expected to:

be prepared for raids (flasks, food, pots, with properly gemmed/enchanted gear)
    be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids you are scheduled for
    be knowledgeable about your class and able to output competitive numbers
    have good raid awareness and perform utility roles as required
    follow directions and take responsibility for your actions
    be able to spend time wiping in a positive manner
    be respectful/polite to team members
    have a sense of humour
    engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums

In order to keep a small roster, all raiders are expected to be willing and able to play their offspec.

To apply, register and post an application at:
    http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

if you are interested but have questions, contact Farther or Sunla.

Sunla can be reached by email or realID at: lawrencebwalker@gmail.com
    Farther can be reached by realID at: farther.draenor@gmail.com
    And just to tack on to the above - being one of the 12 core raiders does not mean we are benching 2 people. We rotate - everyone sits out 1 week every 6 (usually someone is on vacation/sick/busy so someone on rotation comes in to fill in). We all have a lot of real life commitments, so this system works well for us. It also allows us great comp flexibility during progression.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

<Livid> (lv25) is a newly reformed guild by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. The founding members of <Livid> went 8/8H in 10 man on May 18th and 8/8H in 25 man shortly after that.

Current Guild Focus is currently leveling and raiding in the MoP beta. Almost all of our main raiders have a beta key and we have strats for all boss encounters on our site. With the opening of Mogu’shan LFR testing today, we have been pushing all our raiders to get into LFR and learn the new content so that we may progress through it as quickly as possible.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. We do not believe in PUGs and will not PUG on regular Raid days. We also use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Our server population is approximately 7k horde and 8k alliance, we are not a dead server by any means. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.

Loot System: We do free roll MS then OS, with “Raiders” having priority over “Trials” on MS gear only. OS gear is a straight roll-off.

Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft.

What we Provide to Raiders: Cauldrons and Feasts. Guild Repairs are provided when the guild bank supports it (most of the time).

How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes1823

Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com

Hi! We are looking to add skilled DPS for MOP!

Apotheosis reached new heights of success in Cataclysm and plan on continuing to excel in Mists of Pandaria. We have improved with every tier, culminating in multiple server first achievements in the final tier. Dragon Soul saw Apotheosis go 8/8H, get our meta-drakes and get our first-ever server first kill on Heroic Hagara and acquire the server's first set of Fangs of the Father.

"Apotheosis" and "server first" are terms you will be seeing together often in Mists. We will continue to be the leading 25-man guild on the server. We have a really strong raid foundation continuing into the new expansion and are looking to add a few fresh faces! Join our 9-hour a week, 25-man raid guild and be a part of a fun-loving, respectful number one guild.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home for a new expansion, we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild. We are an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including D3, SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Civ V, etc.)

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

Cataclysm progression:
    T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
    T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
    We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas!

What are you looking for?
    Skilled & Experienced DPS
    Warlock
    Moonkin
    Rogue
    Windwalker Monk
    Elemental Shaman

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
    During progression, we raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.

Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).

Do you have a "bench"?
    We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
    We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
    - Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
    - Seafood Magnifique Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
    - Cauldrons of Battle dropped twice every raid night
    - Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
    - Steady progression, repeated boss kills
    - Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly
    - Doing other stuff with guildies: 85 randoms, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
    I am unable to post the website link because of MMO posting restrictions (I just became the new Recruitment officer) but just give us a google

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Twitter: SerrinneWoW

Serrinne
    Recruitment Officer, Apotheosis (A)
    Eldre'Thalas (US), PVE/EST