Rage of Bahamut, a cool new phone game!

So, my friend recently told me about this app available on iPhones, Androids, etc.. I thought it would be kind of stupid, but now I'm somewhat addicted! If you're a fan of trading cards, whether it's something as simple as baseball cards to Yu-Gi-Oh and such, you'll probably like this game. There's events, consistent updates, and PvP. It's not the best game ever, but it's pretty darn amazing for a phones/ipods platform.

You can download here:
    -snip-

If you already downloaded it, what are your thoughts about the game so far? What cards do you own and what are you trying to get? Do you have any tips for the newer players?

Also, if you want, feel free to post your username and propose trade offers! It seems like a forum would be a lot more convenient than looking through countless posts in the actual app itself.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-08-02 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subtle....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

It isn't new, and by referring people you get ingame bonuses so... does this count as advertising?

This is what I expected to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    <snip>

This is what I expected to see.
    exactly what I was expected as well haha

edit: I will try this game out and see what it's like, the only real card game I got into was yu-gi-oh when I was younger but will give it a shot.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is straight up advertising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    It isn't new, and by referring people you get ingame bonuses so... does this count as advertising?
    I'm going with "yes". Please do not advertise on these forums.