Thread: Inc Ele Nerfs?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Inc Ele Nerfs?

"You are soon going to see damage go down for several classes and specs in cases where we overshot our targets or fixed bugs that required adjustments."

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-hunter-nerfs/

Who thinks Ele will be getting nerfed?

ele has already gotten its nerfs.

I don't see anything mentioning ele...so why was this made? If Blizzard thinks the DPS shaman are too high they will adjust them but all I can see is this fall into a QQ thread about how Blizzard doesn't want ele/enhance to be viable or something.
    Last edited by akris15; 2012-08-02 at 04:57 AM.

Deleted
    Omg. The sky is falling again.
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!

After the nerf to Unleash Fury I think we are fine, middle of the pack like we always are. Any more nerfs would prob be overkill.
    Hi Sephurik

I'm expecting to see some downward adjustments in the mage (all specs), hunter (all specs), druid (balance), monk (windwalker), and warlock (demo) camps.

I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed primal elementalist for dps shamans.
    Last edited by Nitwit; 2012-08-02 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I don't see anything mentioning ele...so why was this made? If Blizzard thinks the DPS shaman are too high they will adjust them but all I can see is this fall into a QQ thread about how Blizzard doesn't want ele/enhance to be viable or something.
    can you actually read or were you dropped on your head?

[User was infracted for this post]
    Last edited by Endus; 2012-08-02 at 05:19 PM.

I see no reason why Elemental would be nerfed. http://www.simulationcraft.org/504/Raid_T14H.html

There's some outstanding balance issues to be resolved with L90 talents, and a few other changes, but I don't expect any major nerf.

Elemental damage is fine for Single target, but i'm still have an issue how strong Classes like Sp are on Multi Dot fights (Especially Will of the Emperor).

Their potential Damage with 3 Targets + is just over the top.

Hopefully Blizzard looks into this, on some fights this could become a balance problem.

Please keep in mind that this is assuming that Blizzard isa rational entity when it comes to balancing classes. Past experience proves that is not the case
    RETH

But it don't seems that Elemental is doing to much dmg.
    I guess ancestral guidance is a candidate that they look at for balancing the tier. Also I hope they read some feedback about concerns about PvP.

This sim results are interesting. Enhancement is in a very good spot and they will even allow wf procs from ss and ll so it should be even higher after the next patch.

If I would play a hunter I would be frightened as they get nerfed to be sure and as Dundebuns said Blizzard is known for doing to much often be is buff or nerf.
    Shadowpriest the same (the sim does not simulate multi dot at all). Yet again this multi doting nightmare which is hard to balance. Moonkin where always strong to this too and after they got there 2nd dot back again it will be interesting.
    To sad there are a lot of missing classes to get a overall view of this.

I also would like to see the data Blizzard has collected and how good they match the simulations.

edit:
    the sim for elemental uses EoE and not Elemental Mastery. Also I'm not sure but did it sim the buff from the Fireelemental correctly?
    Last edited by Nebria; 2012-08-02 at 09:19 AM.

Deleted
    The ele sim looks interesting but flawed, reforging mastery to crit? sure thing bro...

Idk... I'm doing insane dmg only classes beatin me are hunters or boomkins on multi target fights on beta atm

Ok the sim result might not be so serious at all^^

Idk... I'm doing insane dmg only classes beatin me are hunters or boomkins on multi target fights on beta atm
    Hm... so we have to wait what happens and cross fingers...

Deleted
    also isn't EM>EotE? and for single target fight glyph of TC>CL? cause from the sim i see no using at all of CL and 46 wasted LS charge Oo
    Last edited by mmoc770ecfcd9d; 2012-08-02 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    also isn't EM>EotE? and for single target fight glyph of TC>CL? cause from the sim i see no using at all of CL
    EM and EotE are close together, but EM allows some tactical use during phases where the Boss takes additional Damage (Wind Lord Mel'jarak Hc may be the best example here).

Additionally, why should you play with CL on a Singletarget fights? TC solves the Mana Issue, on AoE Fights CL is still a mandatory choice but outside of that there are better glyphs to pick.

Edit:

This BiS List seems weird as well.

Why did they choose

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87080

instead of http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87065 ?

Is there some serious difference gainwise between these trinkets?
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2012-08-02 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    EM and EotE are close together, but EM allows some tactical use during phases where the Boss takes additional Damage (Wind Lord Mel'jarak Hc may be the best example here).

Additionally, why should you play with CL on a Singletarget fights? TC solves the Mana Issue, on AoE Fights CL is still a mandatory choice but outside of that there are better glyphs to pick.
    i know it.... TC solve mana issue and u shouldent have to TS with that glyph in single target fight, i asked that beacuse the log containg glyph of CL and not a single CL is casted ..... so it should be a theoricaly dps lost

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dkay- View Post
    The ele sim looks interesting but flawed, reforging mastery to crit? sure thing bro...
    It was said before that crit would become a much better stat for ele. If binkenstein links something like that, you can be pretty sure that it's not bullshit, since that guy is one of the most credible ones in the ele shaman community when it comes to things like that.

the BiS lists arnt final until closer til mop but I read crit could be higher because of our high crit dmg is like 259% or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about Elemental, but Balance Druids are going to get punched in the gut. They severely need to, because the Eclipse system and Glyph of Moonbeast makes them the most OP spec in beta right now.