Stat Priorities, input?

Hey, just looking for some input and debating about what will be a good stat priority in MoP.

After trying different fights (not dungeons) with different stats, its obvious to say Spirit is a big one (duh).

But the other? Im between Mastery and Crit right now, and looking for input from other shamans going for top 50 guilds (or just know what their talking about lol).

And has anyone else done some number crunching for haste values and mastery DRs (If the percentages stay the same, nvm).

^ This means is 12.5% Haste still good and is 48-56% mastery still "OK".

This is assuming mastery and spirit are good stats to start with, and not crit. Crit was fun and good too.

I ask because im no longer dealing with talent, glyph, usage, etc; its time to focus test HPS and regen, to pretend im on live on a progression fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine stat priorities aren't going to matter until things are set in stone. Whatever priorities you have now, will be different next week.

Yeah wait for pre-launch patch for that.

I agree, and will be looking at it again during the MoP launch patch. But for our beta test team I do want to do the best I can; so let me rephrase the question:

What are other RESTO SHAMANS doing right now (and enjoying it)? Im talking about are you going OOM every 2min, competing with a monk in HPS, etc?