Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I am also looking at buying a new keyboard. I'm stuck between the razer widow ultimate and the g19. Anyone have any suggestions on the better one?

Quote Originally Posted by sh4d0wb4n View Post
    Thanks for the super fast response !

At the end it looks like the Corsair is the winner but after reading the feedback most of the owners said that after delivery 2 random key LEDs were not lighting at all or were too dim but still better than what they said on the BWU so for now im leaning towards the corsair.
    Not MOST of the owners. I have read one or two bad reviews on it, but mountains more good reviews. You have to keep in mind that more people get pissed off with a poor product and write reviews than get extremely satisfied and write good reviews. I bought one anyway and it is by far the most sturdy and brightest backlit keyboard I have ever seen or used.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    I am also looking at buying a new keyboard. I'm stuck between the razer widow ultimate and the g19. Anyone have any suggestions on the better one?
    The better one would be none of them. G19 is not mechanical and Blackwidow has some quality issue as well as Cherry MX Blue switches.

Deleted
    Is there any mechanical wireless keyboards as yet? I like to lay in bed and watch films when I'm not at my desk so wireless would kinda be essential. Thanks for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Is there any mechanical wireless keyboards as yet? I like to lay in bed and watch films when I'm not at my desk so wireless would kinda be essential. Thanks for your response.
    http://www.ergogeek.com/xarmor-u9w-2...-keyboard.html only one I've seen.

This is yet to be released http://kbtalkingusa.com/

Deleted
    Cool. Thanks a lot for your help buddy.