Deleted

Monk professions

Hey there, so I might be re-rolling Monk in MoP and I'm wondering what is the best profession for it, I have pretty much any choice I want between the 3 specs so if you could kindly list the professions for every spec that'd be great.

Deleted
    I would suggest Leatherworking regardless of specc, since you can create your own gear.
    If you are looking for a second profession I would say either skinning, or if you have to take up 2 crafting professions I would say inscription, due to the staffs you can create.
    Money-wise I would say JC and Inscirption, there is going to be a lot of money in them.
    I'm rerolling a Brewmaster Monk and become Tank in my guild's 10-man and I chose JC and BS just because I wanted to level them. One can always buy LW gear or have a guildie craft it. I would say take something that you think might be fun and interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is a "best," but some professions would directly benefit you more. Leatherworking and Inscription would help with gear. Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Alchemy, and maybe Engineering, of course work well for any class (and all of the respective gathering professions). I will likely go Alchemy/Herbalism for my monk because I think it's a fun, good for money-making, and useful in PvE.
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-08-04 at 04:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think JC gives you the best tanking items, if using items is why you choose a profession. Alchemy, can never go wrong with that best all around profession for any class IMO. My prediction is skinners are going to make a lot of money in MOP because of the new Monk class. Inscription will be a very interesting profession now that you can craft staffs.