questions about big wallpapers

hello everyone

i know that these forums have a lot of different people with a lot of knowledge about stuff. i got this weird task at my job to find some big wallpaper on the internet. but its not as easy at it sounds. there is a lot of crazy stuff on the internet hah. and my job is not really about finding that kind of stuff, so im a little lost.

the idea is to have several papers to hang op on a wall with a motive spread amongst those papers. i know.. "just search wallpaper on google" but a lot of useless stuff comes up. doesnt it have an actual name? any website suggestions? any help is appreciated.

thank you in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously, search Google for the type of wallpaper you want. Nature, girls, cars, games, etc. and the size, put a size resolution in the search.

15+ Year Old Account
    What kind of wallpaper are you looking for? Like Aztro said about nature/girls/cars & then what kind of backing on the paper (pre-glued or not)?

i found what i was looking for. thanks for your time anyways guys just found a random company that makes posters and asked for help there

kindest regards

Deleted
    wallbase.cc for giant wallpapers.