Deleted

gw2 launcher stuck

my gw2 launcher had downloaded 10% and when i closed it and re-open it, it started from the beginning. Does anyone know what's happening? ;/

Deleted
    It's fine. When it starts from 0%, it's 0% of the files needed to be downloaded. It's still downloaded that 10%. Just keep going with it.

If it actually freezes, re-start it.

It does not. % is based on files/data remaining for your current file/data list.
    So if you had 10% you already have this 10%, remaining 90% turned into new "100%".
    All fine.

Deleted
    oh thanks guys

You're lucky I keep getting an error saying my Graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements or something when I have played perfectly fine for the last 3 BWE.

My graphics card isn't even that bad it's the ATI 5870

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    You're lucky I keep getting an error saying my Graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements or something when I have played perfectly fine for the last 3 BWE.

My graphics card isn't even that bad it's the ATI 5870
    If that's the case you should first check what graphics it's detecting (assuming you have both integrated and discrete graphics) using the -diag command line option (ie, gw2.exe -diag); if it is actually seeing the 5870, then submit that info to support, if it's not, make sure the 5870 is enabled as the default device (which I would assume it is, but..) and if you can't get it sorted, submit it to support. The ATI 5870 is above the minimum reqs, so you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.