Deleted

[Movies] Silent Hill: Revelation

I actually like the First Film, It was one of the better Video game to Film IMO

But added the little girl & American High school theme to this one has ruined it for me - - I dont remember that in the games -

I would have preferred if they had started where they finished and James Sunderland heading off looking for his wife
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2012-08-02 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    But added the little girl & American High school theme to this one has ruined it for me - - I dont remember that in the games -

I would have preferred if they had started where they finished and James Sunderland heading off looking for his wife
    What do you mean? Isn't it (loosly) based on SH 3 where main character was High School girl?
    And from what I know it is a continuation. The father Heather Mason is the same guy that was in first movie, but he changed his name and started new family. Rhada Mitchel is said to return as well?.. I look forward for this movie, I loved first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Luke-warm feelings about this sequel. First it seems like another 3D halloween movie that will have little substance. Second, the first movie was mediocre. Doing a sequel wasn't necessary.

Looks like something to wait for on Blu-Ray.

Hmmm... as usual, with this type of stuff, I'll inspect it from a distance, but, it's fascinating that they're giving a decent looking interpretation of Silent Hill 3.