Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawnx View Post
    ahh nope only took me 4 hrs fresh start to reach 30/50 HoM.( Hellspawn of D D M ) check the talent calculator for yourself.

---------- Post added 2012-08-03 at 12:07 PM ----------

No I mean I bought the game and leveled a toon and reached 30/50 HoM in 4 hrs.
    You are lying, it is impossible to have the prestige armors that you do by spending only 20 platinum.

Deleted
    Sure =) I'm playing on Fragile Emily right now =)

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Sure =) I'm playing on Fragile Emily right now =)
    sent

Deleted
    I'll have a little free time this month, so if I can I'd like to help people in the MMO Champ guild get their points. I'm not exactly the best player (in fact I think I'm pretty bad ) but I've done the 30/50 thing twice and know how annoying it can be.

No it doesnt im 30/50 HoM I did it in less then 4 Hrs and maybe at most 20K plat
    elite armors cost 60plat minimum + mats

Deleted
    Well... you are full of BS. I've played six hours and am not even level 20. Not even level 10.

Without help, solo, you can't do it. Simple as.

Its not impossible because ive done it

---------- Post added 2012-08-03 at 04:20 PM ----------

20k outside of armor costs is what I meant of course. which gaining plat is super easy. solo 55 UW with elem solo build get lots of ecto GG your rich in less then 30mins. its really not that hard its funny seeing all these people posting that its impossible and really hard to obtain 30/50. its super easy super fast if it taking you forever too do well then I cant help you with that. I guess im just awesome at GW1 ill be logging into GW1 at 1pm est if anyone would like to pst my charector incase you think im full of BS Lawl.
    We can inspect your character all day, you can have all the stuff you say you have but one factor we can't see is the time spent achieving them. But we all know you're a liar because you can't get from 0/50 to 30/50 in 4hours.

Reported for obvious trolling.

20k outside of armor costs is what I meant of course. which gaining plat is super easy. solo 55 UW with elem solo build get lots of ecto GG your rich in less then 30mins. its really not that hard its funny seeing all these people posting that its impossible and really hard to obtain 30/50. its super easy super fast if it taking you forever too do well then I cant help you with that. I guess im just awesome at GW1 ill be logging into GW1 at 1pm est if anyone would like to pst my charector incase you think im full of BS Lawl.
    Would you mined sharing your secret to 30/50 under 5 hour in the form of a detail vid so we all can see?

Quote Originally Posted by Zem View Post
    Would you mined sharing your secret to 30/50 under 5 hour in the form of a detail vid so we all can see?
    It's probably as "simple" as create new account with EotN-> Get to 10->Go to EotN->Transfer everything from main account to second account->Get 30/50. If you've done it enough it should be doable to get to 10 soon enough.

Of course, that completely proves the point that a new player can't do it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    It's probably as "simple" as create new account with EotN-> Get to 10->Go to EotN->Transfer everything from main account to second account->Get 30/50. If you've done it enough it should be doable to get to 10 soon enough.

Of course, that completely proves the point that a new player can't do it
    Getting only tapestry to unlock monuments in HoM will take more then 5 hours...so yeah gl

Quote Originally Posted by lyxx View Post
    Getting only tapestry to unlock monuments in HoM will take more then 5 hours...so yeah gl
    Pretty sure tapestries are tradable. So you go through the work on your main account then give them over...As I said, this is the most likely way he did it, but completely goes against the spirit of what's been said.

Deleted
    8 hours, not even at the HoM in EotN yet.

ahh nope only took me 4 hrs fresh start to reach 30/50 HoM.( Hellspawn of D D M ) check the talent calculator for yourself.

---------- Post added 2012-08-03 at 12:07 PM ----------

No I mean I bought the game and leveled a toon and reached 30/50 HoM in 4 hrs.
    You couldn't even get to level 20 in 4 hours time. What exactly are you trying to prove by making such a obviously false statement? Running for Iraqi Information Minister?

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey39 View Post
    You couldn't even get to level 20 in 4 hours time. What exactly are you trying to prove by making such a obviously false statement? Running for Iraqi Information Minister?
    Well...you only *need* level 10 for EotN, since if you're in EotN areas you'll be boosted to level 20 automatically. So most/all of that 4 hours is getting to 10 and to EotN, then transferring everything from your main account.

But, he wants to make it sound easier than it is, for whatever reason. (Or maybe just imply that everyone else is bad, idk)

Weapon costs:

Torment: 28-30e (200kish) or a 3 hour RoT run (nightfall completetion required)
    Destroyer: 100kish or EoTN completion
    Opp: 50k-100k or Proph + battle for lions arch completion

Mini pets: 5k - 30k each per white/purple Required at least 28
    Gold - 30 - 50k
    Green 30kish

Hero armor 5k to 15k 10 - 20 required at least

Campain titles: 4-6 hours each. 3 campains
    Other titles: taking anywhere from 1 hour to 20ish
    Last edited by woodydave44; 2012-08-03 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if i will get anything at all. In GW1 i only played the base game, got to the level cap and stopped playing.

Deleted
    Put your character name in here - http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=welcome

Why are you guys arguing with him? You all know its bs and he is going to keep talking bs no matter how much you point it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Put your character name in here - http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=welcome
    Ty, now ive got the issue of remembering what my character name was :S Been trying to log into GW1 but it's asking for the character name as a security question lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Why are you guys arguing with him? You all know its bs and he is going to keep talking bs no matter how much you point it out.
    IMO, we have an obligation to ensure trolls like HellspawnX don't get the newbies confused.

If we didn't gang up on him like we are and proving him wrong then the people that are new to Guild Wars might believe him and waste valuable time because of him.