Ok, let's talk about Incarnation of Despair

Everybody knows about it, nobody talks about it

400k HP, 50k xp per kill up to 70k per kill at level 87. With my warrior I can kill one of those each 30 seconds, leveling really fast, and I'm sure other classes can do it even faster. I believe this mob can be totally exploited to get realm firsts, and to be honest I hope Blizzard nerf to amount of xp.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were a few cases in Cataclysm beta with mobs that could be rapidly slain to acquire stupid amounts of experience, making leveling trivial. I'm sure blizz will be keeping an eye out for any similar cases in MoP and squashing them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Post this in the feedback forums and it'll get fixed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There were a few cases in Cataclysm beta with mobs that could be rapidly slain to acquire stupid amounts of experience, making leveling trivial. I'm sure blizz will be keeping an eye out for any similar cases in MoP and squashing them.
    The thing is that usually this happens with mobs that have a very high respawn rate. This is kind of a different case, where the respawn rate is ok, but the mob give 5x more xp than a regular mob while having only 2x as much HP, and since it has been like that for months, I really think Blizzard don't know about that. There is even an "secret" topic about this spot in a paid forum.