Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I huddle up in the corner and begin sobbing and rocking back and forth.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    I huddle up in the corner and begin sobbing and rocking back and forth.
    But i've grown tired of doing that.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I know that myself and my team have done the best we can, I shrug and queue up for another game,

When I lose because people on my team are retarded/trolling/DC'd then I can get pretty annoyed, ESPECIALLY when it's me that's being retarded or DC's, I hate knowing I've dragged the whole team down (although tbh this happens alot less now I'm not a noob ... well not MUCH of a noob)

sadly more often than not it's option 2.... This is why I've found myself doing BoT games more and more, it halves the chance of troll/idiots in the game.. not quite as fun though.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I say 'gg wp' in all chat unless it was a genuinely horrible game where I will say nothing. I will offer constructive criticism to the people who under performed if they're willing to accept it, otherwise I will report for unskilled player if warranted (for their own sake as well, since this lowers the hidden normal 'ELO') and ignore them to reduce chances of being on their team in the future. Also, I concur with not playing 10 games in a row if you're on a losing streak. Did that once with ARAM and got so annoyed I swear I might have punched my monitor.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I hit the limit. Don't know how many it was, but there was a CRAP TON.
    I applaud you and your otter Sir. It seems I have more ignoring to do!

I can handle losing but I cannot handle the abuse that follows. I have never played a game with such an awful community. There is no other way around it but calling it truly awful. For example today I was in a match where I didn't do so well and the abuse I coped was nothing I had ever experience before. Being told that I was the result of my mother being raped was the icing on the cake. I would give more examples of that conversation but it was not too pleasant.

I don't understand how this game attracts such vulgar ppl to begin with. I've played with some really cool ppl who I am now friends with but 90% of the time I am exposed to abusive behaviour. Either receiving it or witnessing others coping the brunt of it.

As for how to handle the constant loses. Maybe play at another time of day when you know mature adults are playing, not 16 year old boys who think they're tough behind a digital avatar. I'm actually taking a break myself because of how the community currently is. Or you could just play another game. GW2 is coming out soon, which looks sweet and the new DLC for Skyrim is out.

Don't let the game bring you down. After all it is just a game but that's easier said than done as this game grinds my gears like nothing else.

Good luck though

Deleted
    Rage for a couple of minutes and requeue.

Deleted
    I dont care unless its just really dumb things they do, then I can just rage the f*ck out and play the game until we lose or surrender. After that I most of the time shut down LoL and do something else.