Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/A...rt/139987.html

Also take into consideration this same Billionaire wants to rebuild the Titanic. But just think of it, some people already think that Australian Wildlife is deadly, now imagine what they will think if the billionaire is successful and Australia has dinosaurs to? And not just any Dinosaur, the dinosaur he wants to clone was said to be a T-Rex.
    Won't work mate, the spiders'll eat the T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has my support and if and when his jurrassic park is opened, I'll work there.
    Peace please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    i heard spraying brontosaurus urine around your garden keeps the t rexes out
    Well then, we'd better hope he clones some brontosaurus as well as T-Rex (preferably the brontosaurus first)

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    World needs more Bat shit crazy super rich people doing cool stuff. I approve.
    Way better than bat shit super rich assholes
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Well looks like I misread the thread title, I read: Australian billionaire wants to be a dinosaur.

I am disapoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i call dips on the first velociraptor!
    Fuck your rottweilers, amstaffs and dobbermans. They wont stand a chance against my pet!

Seriously, though. I wouldn't approve of such expiriments if they are even remotely agressive or dangerous. I can only imagine some moron accidently brining a species out of the park and then it would wreak havoc for some time. Though, its probably only a 00,00001% chance, i'd say no thanks. Not interested in hearing that a dino is lose somewhere.
    I don't think any dinosaur running loose would cause such a problem as you see in movies. Even if Godzilla himself decided to attack, I think weaponry exists today that could make his head explode from half a mile away.

I love to see when the desire to generate money over all is reversed and people use money to pursue otehr things; things that are considered massively extravagant or just frivilous for the sake of seeing if it can be done. Makes life interesting!
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-08-03 at 06:29 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, what. =|

What is with the billionaires these days?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Please let him clone one. Maybe it'll kill off some of the idiots on this planet. Also let him clone a female too so it can reproduce and make more T-Rex's.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Well looks like I misread the thread title, I read: Australian billionaire wants to be a dinosaur.
    My nephew is 3 years old and he wants to become a T-rex when he grows up!

This guy is my new hero

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post

Ronnie Regan beat you to it!

Great idea though.
    That pic is obviously photoshopped, that raptor doesn't have a thumb to be able to carry the flag.