Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Buy a flight simulator(or download an old one cause the new ones won't let you do it)
    First off fly from one airport to another and land safely.
    Now once you have done this fly to a major city and aim at the biggest fucking building in sight and see which is easier or easily seen landmarks from the air.
    Your comparison is dumb. One man stuffed up his job, no one was killed and the only thing lost was time and money
    Last edited by TheBeardedOne; 2012-08-03 at 07:36 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I find it amusing, especially with the rigorous tracking during flight of any plane.
    Then again a Herculas from the norweigen airforce managed to fly right into a mountaintop in Sweden.
    Misstakes will happen from time to time but it sure is embarassing
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    At least he didnt crash into a building or anything.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    So a guy screwed up at his job? Sounds like something that happens all the freakin' time.
    Yeah.... not sure why we have a thread about it. What discussion is there to be had?

"OMG THEY AREN'T TRAINING THEM AS WELL ANYMORE!!!"

"aw shit, it's the end of the world as we know it."
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Atleast he landed at an airport.

Heard worse, a couple of years ago a company from the Italian Alpini regement landed in Sweden rather then Norway. 100 troops all geared up walking into a civlian airport. rofl

A simple map reading mistake caused a group of highly-trained Italian soldiers to arrive for Nato exercises in the wrong country.

The mix-up was between Kristianstad in Sweden - where the crack troops landed - and Kristiansand in Norway, where they were meant to be.

The soldiers sensed something was wrong at the airport when they were herded to passport control along with the ordinary travellers, where their guns, camouflage uniforms and heavy backpacks made them stand out.

The airport director Lennart Nilsson said: "This happens now and then. After all, there are just a couple of letters - but 400 kilometres - separating the two cities."

The border police pointed out the error, along with the fact that Sweden is not even a member of Nato like neighbouring Norway.

About turn

So after two hours, the 116 members of the Italian alpine corps - wearing their trademark Tyrolean feathered caps - marched back aboard their transport plane.

Mr Nilsson said his staff were unable to contain their laughter as the aircraft took off for Norway.

The Alpini finally arrived for Nato's "Co-operative Banners" exercise in southern Norway, slightly late.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Heard worse, a couple of years ago a company from the Italian Alpini regement landed in Sweden rather then Norway. 100 troops all geared up walking into a civlian airport. rofl
    Hahahahahahaha, pasta-occupation, RUN!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Buy a flight simulator(or download an old one cause the new ones won't let you do it)
    First off fly from one airport to another and land safely.
    Now once you have done this fly to a major city and aim at the biggest fucking building in sight and see which is easier or easily seen landmarks from the air.
    Your comparison is dumb. One man stuffed up his job, no one was killed and the only thing lost was time and money
    While you are at it, try to land on visual only at a specific airport, when there are two of them only a few miles apart. Airports look remarkably similar from the air, especially if they are only small ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Hahahahahahaha, pasta-occupation, RUN!
    Foreign soldiers in another country without permission? Pretty sure it's a breach against international law. Classic fuck up either way.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...