(A) Tichondrius <TheUnforOHGODBEES> 8/8H -6hr a week- Is Recruiting for MOP!

Greetings friends. <The UnforOHGODBEES> of Tichondrius, Alliance, is seeking potential talent. This could very well be you! We are a guild that keeps a casual 6 hours of raiding a week and a "fun" (keep your skin thick) atmosphere. Whilst we maintain a casual raiding schedule, we demand excellence and effort from our raiding core, as we pride ourselves on being able to clear current content whilst remaining at a pace comfortable for our raiders.

We went 8/8H in Dragon Soul 10M whilst in [A] <Wipe All Day> while we were members; we left after one of our raiders went on unannounced vacation following our second kill of Madness. While we were active, our members would consistently score in the top 200 on WoL, oftentimes in the top 100. We expect our future members to be capable of similar achievements.

As a group several of us have raided together for several years, and as such we are a very tight knit group, we enjoy other activities besides raiding, and you can almost always find one of us on mumble. These activities may or may not include lounging poolside in the nude, and managing our vast reservoir of rice money, accrued by the blood, sweat, and tears of our very happy and totally unrepressed legion of Asian day laborers.

Our raid times are currently 7:30 PM PST - 11:00 PM PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. We expect members to be no more than 15 minutes late on a given raid night. We also request that you give us at least a weeks notice if you are unable to make a scheduled raid. We understand that Real Life happens and are willing to make exceptions for emergencies. This doesn't mean we're gullible, if you "have an emergency" every week you're not going to make it with our group.

NOTE: We are considering moving the raid an hour earlier (naturally the raid would also end an hour earlier,) to accommodate our relatively large East Coast crowd.

We are currently seeking:
    1 Tank : All classes open (except DK.) (Please have potential DPS off spec.)
    2 Healers: Currently looking for a Druid and Monk (Please have potential DPS off spec.)

You may submit an Application to our guild website: omgbeez. com (DELETE THE SPACE BETWEEN . AND COM TO ACCESS)

We look forward to meeting you. Message these fine gentlemen in game: Telephantasm, Kinch, Kokonutsu, or Andyandy for further information or inquiries unanswered by this post. (Please address me by my legal title of Earl.)
    Last edited by Weaponized Nuclear Kitten; 2012-08-21 at 08:58 PM.

Sylvester Stallone is a hunk. I wanna be just like him when I grow up.

I am against the practice of throwing puppies into oncoming traffic during rush hour.

They're eating her, and then they're going to eat me........OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................

Herpes is a myth, it does not exist and anyone who tells you that I have it is really a leprechaun hellbent on the derailment of America.

I once ran so fast that my nipples tore off.

Electricity is in the air when I'm around you babe.

They say the best way to break the ice is with an ice pick, firmly swung in an arcing motion. But when I tried to utilize my newly discovered techniques they arrested me for attempted murder.

I hurt myself today, to see if I could feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real.

I am a victim of severe rectal trauma.

I am a registered member of Master's League for the Professional's of Self Stimulated Sexual Frisbee with No Hands. (MLPSSSFNH)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbees

Generic boring bump post because I am having a creative slump.