Deleted

so i did firelands the other day:)

hey guys!

first off , i am PvPer , grand marshal on my hunter and on my 3 other alts i am full cata or almost full cata geared , the only thing i do in this game is either RBg with friends, arena for cap , tb , BH , or do some regular bgs with my friends , farm HKS with openraid

okee so now you know my "story" and what I do in this game and as you may notice i have 0 desire in raiding "serious " so i have no raiding guild nor do i have any desire in raiding a boss for "progres " or something but i do like to see the content just to see those bosses and where the expansion is all about instead of hearing from friends or seeing it on youtube

so , my friend was making a firelands run ( he is a raider ) and he needed 1 more dps , since i am in love with the shaman tier set from firelands i asked if my full cataclysmic shaman can join , having 0 experience on live in firelands ( i know the fights , trying to do them on the PTR or either seeing on youtube) i was allowed by him and his guild mates to join , we did a 7/7 normal run

i must say , i am stunned and i am thrilled about how awesome this raid is we did every boss on normal and while they weren't that hard , they also werent that easy like DS so after clearing 6/7 and contiuening another evening on raggy , i was happy i finaly saw firelands , i finaly experienced the most awesome raid in cataclysm , and that i almost had my set complete for Xmog

so just to say , to all of you LFR haters out there and saying it is useles and it should be removed ,

you need to either get a life outside the game or don't be such a whiny pussy that other people can see the content , i aggree with that hc should be for only the hardcore raiders, that normal should be and stay without any nerfs ( also hc ) and for people who raid 1 or 2 days aweek in a sort of social guild or with friends and who like raiding , i dont need to see the Hc bosses , i don't need to have the full HC gear and i don't want to

so my point beeing :

i have now seen firelands , i have seen DS on LFR ( and normal on hunter for bow/polearm) and i am happy i saw the most awesome raid of the expansion there are people out there , like me who LOVE the PvE sets , who want those PvE sets just for transmog reason , who wan to see the content and don't care about progress or about the gear and stats and about how awesome you are doing in HC , or have any desire to do normal raids. there are those people like me trust me!

just to share my two cents on this awesome raid and to my opinion of LFR , and it is a good system and it should stay in the game and i wish they did it for FL

greetz a happy PvPer who finaly saw firelands!

So. Many. Smiles.

i wish LFR was used more for teaching people what is going on in a raid than as another progression path. FL was a creative raid though, almost like MC 2.0

glad you had fun, that's all it's about

10+ Year Old Account
    firelands was a good instance !
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aideren View Post
    So. Many. Smiles.
    jeh i know xD so happy i did FL

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you had fun It is interesting to hear a PvPers point of view time to time and also acknowledge some of the core problems we discuss. Once again glad you saw the content Be sure to check out the other raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to agree, FL is a hella fun raid. Loving it aswell.. Still doing it once a week.

Glad you enjoyed it. You got a few more to do! Now try HC out
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

ya fl is a sweet raid just like bot and bwd... heroic bot is really fun...

i agree ds was a huge disappointment.

Deleted
    I don't hate LFR because you get to see the content, I hate LFR because I am forced to see the same easy shit that you are seeing before I can start on the "harder" stuff.

What you do is your business, but when a game forces me to clear it easymode before getting a chance on normal that's the moment I tell Blizz to fuck off...

Also, pretty shit story...new people see Firelands every day, what makes you so special.

No need to be rude to the OP... -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-08-06 at 03:23 PM.

Someone posting something positive about Cata on the forums?

what has this world come to? Anyways FL was really great, each boss was different and "unique". One of my fav's.

Deleted
    Bah, posts like this make me sick. You should have gotten smacked hard without experience and in PvP gear just as raiders get smacked in PvP if they are clueless and PvE geared. It pains me to see that Firelands is now down to DS LFR level.

Also, T12 was not the best this expansion, it only had ragnaros to carry it. Tier 11 is widely accepted as being "better" and is currently probably harder than the nerfed to the ground firelands (even though normal modes are a joke anyway, especially with 400+ ilvl).

I have to agree with Proteus on this one.