im in search of a specific case for my new computer i'm going to build.

http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/node/2119

the sharkoon t28 preferably blue green looks like shit red is okay though, this case suits my needs perfectly though being the person i am i liked it as well because it was cheap only like.. 65$ and then i went to order it and i got f***** in the a** people expect me to pay almost 50$? to get it posted to me what sick joke is this its almost as much as the case itself... i've looked around and i can't find any in stores at all except places in Sydney and Melbourne *Australia* to pick them up from which sadly is 6 hours away from me current location so its not exactly a viable option however Canberra which i have plans to go to later this month is, i've looked into it and yet despite cases being in melb / syd / everywhere else there don't seem to me any in Canberra or any on the net that don't charge ridiculous amounts of postage BS even Ebay wants like 100$ for the case when its worth like half that...

TL;DR

if anyone can help me find this case on the internet for cheaper or in a store in canberra it'd be much appreciated i've searched for a while but i couldn't find anything possibly blind though.

cheers.