Poll: ?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

How many hours did you spend on Skyrim before quitting?

Just curious!

Deleted
    I'm guessing around 30-40 but I was playing on ps3 as my computer can't run it.I'd have sunk alot more time in if I could play it on PC

Deleted
    647h

10chars

Deleted
    max 10... insanely boring game imo

84 hours. And I still had 20-30 quests on my main. Unfortunately it got rather boring, and even though many say that the mods add a lot to Skyrim, I couldn't find any really interesting ones. I still got my money's worth out of it, and much more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Wow people will really argue about anything on the internet.

Whats next?
    Pepsi vs Holy Pally which would win?
    Apple Mac vs Justin Bieber?

I found it extremely boring too. In fact, it must've been one of the most boring games I've played in the past 12 months for ME personally.

I found the combat to be extremely dull and I absolutely HATED the fact that it's a first person RPG. But again, that's just my own personal opinion.

I know that a lot of people worship the game but for me it didn't even remotely compare to all the amazing RPGs we've had lately like Dark souls and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (which I've spent 100+ hours on each).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    apparently 317 hours on 3 (main) characters,
    sadly I went overboard on mods and they're all pretty much unstable now QQ
    Even after I did a full clean out (and reinstalled only the mods I really liked) and started a new toon, i frequently get stuck on loading screens and the odd CTD.
    kinda put me off playing really.

10+ Year Old Account
    266 hours here.

10+ Year Old Account
    200+, more than half of those on a single character.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

About 100 hours, I believe. Which is mainly because I kept accidentally overwriting characters because I thought they had individual autosaves. I didn't enjoy the game that much after the first few hours, but thats mainly because I prefer BioWare-style RPGs with a more linear(and much better) story, actual choice and interesting characters.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

200+ hours over like 6 characters. Seriously, I make each character have a strength in some sort of skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    78...completed all quests i can find and currently downloading dawnguard...prob the longest i have spent on a single player game other than warcraft 3/ fable 3 :S

about 105. After the main quest line with no one saying "here, this is a quest directly in touch with the story you have to complete" i kinda didnt feel like playing more.¨
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    6 hours according to Steam. Got a little bored with it, meant to pick it back up later but haven't gotten around to it.

67 hours, I really thought I'd end up in the hundreds but I just can't get myself to start it up again, I seem to do it quite often with RPGs.

I haven't really quit, I still play it a bit when I get the urge to try something else out. Definitely 100+ though

30-40, I think?

Spread out over a long length of time though. I really disliked the game in almost all respects. Just a long slog to see if there was anything interesting further on. There wasn't.

I'd say about 20... Once I realized how repetitive it was I just couldn't play it anymore... Dungeons/cave sharing the same "pattern" etc.. Another overhyped game.. by far.