Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

For those of you who didn't believe in the Loch Ness Monster, what do you say now?

I'm just curious if your opinion has changed after the recent photographic evidence?

http://news.yahoo.com/nessie-photo-c...202112603.html

I was personally blown away because I didn't think it was possible for something that large to live in a body of water that small (lack of food source).

Drop it in paint and circle where the monster is.

What evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, but okay.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Errr... I really don't see anything can someone point it out like I'm serious I really do not see a single shred of evidence in that

Deleted
    So is it hiding behind the castle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm not seeing it. If this is about the dark spot in the water, there are MILLIONS of things it could be, last of which is this giant monster than somehow no one has ever actually seem or photographed.

"Edwards said he waited to release the photograph until after unnamed experts had examined it. Oddly, he is quoted in the Daily Mail as having had the photograph 'independently verified by a team of US military monster experts.'"

US military monster experts? The guy who took this picture is obviously crazy or just looking for attention.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

... I can't see it. lol

... I think I've been trolled. :I

Deleted
    I can see some malicious bacteria rising on the surface of the Loch Ness. Monstrous indeed.

OT: I don't see it =(

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I keep thinking that if I stare at it long enough something hideous was going to appear. Then I clicked through to the news article and saw that is actually the picture associated with the article. I see no Nessie. I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    I was personally blown away because I didn't think it was possible for something that large to live in a body of water that small (lack of food source).
    I am blown away that you see something which is not there.

Deleted
    OMG people I can't beleive you can't see it, it's right there! Look !

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    OMG people I can't beleive you can't see it, it's right there! Look !
    ._. Is it the dark spots of water? Like I really wanna know where it is haha

Deleted
    i dont get it?

Guys... It's right in the middle of the frame.

Use some imagination!

I thought it was pretty funny tbh, well played.

The article is ridiculous as well 'It's a grey hump about half a mile out' >Grey hump in Scottish water that is essentially a sea of grey.

There we have it. Irrefutable proof that castles exist.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by F4ulty View Post
    Guys... It's right in the middle of the frame.

Use some imagination!
    I see a castle in the middle of the frame.