<Elegant Solution> (A) is recruiting friends!

<Elegant Solution> is now opening recruitment. We can be found on the Alliance side of the PVP server Tichondrius. We are a fun guild full of strange people who like to participate in all aspects of this game. There are a few people on at nearly all times of the day and we constantly are doing transmog runs and pvping. We do have a couple regular ten man teams that we are trying to fill in time for Mists of Pandaria.

Tichondrius is one of the oldest servers and is one of the very few servers where the factions are balanced. It currently stands at 1: .7 favoring the alliance population. The server is highly populated and there are always people you can find to do any activity in the game you can imagine.

The core is made up of a few groups of friends that have known and played with each other for four and more years. We eagerly are trying to expand our ranks and find more fun, weird, and interesting people to expand our ranks. We don’t want more number, just more cool (nerdy) people to enjoy the next expansion with. We are very open and welcoming to everyone, but we tend to get very boisterous and pretty much nothing is off limits. We have members of all walks of life, GLBT, students, shut ins, insomniacs, even girls.

If you are looking for a new place to call home.
    If you are looking for people to pvp with.
    If you are looking for people to raid with.
    If you would just like to experience the game on Alliance side without it being a ghost town.
    Try out <Elegant Solution>!

If you are interested feel free to ask me anything you want to know or send me an in game mail to any of my character. Do a /who of the guild and whisper any character online with the name Tigron in it. (Vitrtigron, Domtigron, Crutigron). I will more than likely be on!
    Last edited by nicklestigron; 2012-08-03 at 11:36 PM.