RET Pally LFG for MoP

I'm back and ready to rock and roll!!

Here is what I'm looking for:

Role: Retribution Paladin (Primary) Protection Paladin (Secondary)

Raid type: 25 Man Guild with history and credibility

Server: Preferably U.S. PvP, but open to all

Faction: Horde or Alliance

Raid Days: ANY OF THESE 3 DAYS ONLY---Prefer a day or 2 off in between SUNDAY/MONDAY/TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY

Raid Time: Pacific Standard Time(PST) 6:00-10:00 PM or Eastern Standard Time (EST) 9:00 PM-1:00 AM

Eppen Bot: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/azjol-nerub/taddeous/

Hello Taddeous,

We are a 25m Guild that raids 3 nights.

We raid Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 6 to 9:30 pm pacific time.

I'll leave you our message, visit us at www.chosennerzhul.com

Chosen, Saviors of Azeroth - Top US 100 25m Guild - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul. We finished Firelands 7/7 HM & Dragon Soul 8/8 HM.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 9:30pm pst. Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance.

What <Chosen> offers you:

• A raiding core capable of killing heroic bosses while maintaining a schedule that allows for a life outside the game.
    • A competitive yet friendly raid enviroment. We have fun while killing new bosses but players below the average skill level of the raid are actively replaced.
    • Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
    • You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What <Chosen> needs from you:

• Above all else, be motivated to kill heroic bosses.
    • Near perfect raid attendance is expected.
    • Know your class! Aim to be at the forefront of your classes theorycrafting for the current raiding tier.
    • Come to raids with as much knowledge of current boss fights you can find. Being a 10 hour per week raiding guild, we don't have time to rush into fights blind when information is readily available.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: scottyj117@hotmail.com

BUMP Mumble doesn't work on my computer