Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Brewmaster Agile Emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,419
    So... who wants to give me about a million or so gold?

    Will go to a good home! =D

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    So... who wants to give me about a million or so gold?

    Will go to a good home! =D
    PM Squirrelbanes.
    6.0 Disc Priest Guide http://i.imgur.com/QbCmDc2l.jpg

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    PM Squirrelbanes.
    Lolz.
    Thanks Larry.

    Might be able to help you a bit Emily. I'll be online later.

  4. #84
    Brewmaster Agile Emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,419
    I wont be online until late today, Squirrel, going to visit my mum in preparation for two weekends of cat-sitting.

    That cat is going to be properly sat on by the time I'm done.

  5. #85
    Stood in the Fire yoomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    408
    so here is my HoM..
    http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAAAAIQAAAAAA '

    and Im stuck on that last point to get to 20 then Im like done.. because I just don't find the motivation of farming gold, any ideas of what is the easiest without paying a crapload of money or anything that takes longer then 2 weeks? :P

  6. #86
    I see you have gone through Cantha and Sorrow's Furnace. Do you happen to have Zho's Journal? If you do you can get the black moa chick for a unique pet point. Will only take a day or two to get.

  7. #87

  8. #88
    Ahh I missed that. How much money do you have? You could probably get a rare mini between 50k to 80k

  9. #89
    Stood in the Fire yoomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    408
    haha as I said Im not to happy with farming gold so I only have like 12k ^^' I spent like my riches on the ancient armor

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 09:53 PM ----------

    And I might have been gone to long from the HoM site but aren't this kind of new additions to HoM?

    Granite Citadel Elite Armor
    Granite Citadel Exclusive Armor
    Granite Citadel Ascended Armor
    Marhan's Grotto Elite Armor
    Marhan's Grotto Exclusive Armor
    Marhan's Grotto Ascended Armor

  10. #90
    Hmm, that limits your possibilities. You are going to have to farm money for basically anymore points except for vanquishing for titles. Have you completed a hero book yet for EotN? You can run those missions again, maybe in hardcore mode if normal is too boring or easy. Turn in the book for your faction of choice, spend the cash you made through those missions on the prestige armor. Looks like you need just two armor sets for another point. You can also run through all of the EotN dungeons and fill out a book that way. Doing that by completing the associated quests should net you enough money as well.

  11. #91
    Stood in the Fire yoomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Hmm, that limits your possibilities. You are going to have to farm money for basically anymore points except for vanquishing for titles. Have you completed a hero book yet for EotN? You can run those missions again, maybe in hardcore mode if normal is too boring or easy. Turn in the book for your faction of choice, spend the cash you made through those missions on the prestige armor. Looks like you need just two armor sets for another point. You can also run through all of the EotN dungeons and fill out a book that way. Doing that by completing the associated quests should net you enough money as well.
    well yeah that looks like it, I'll just have to do EotN dungeons or something and get some money.. might just keep me occupied these last two weeks anyway lol.
    Thx anyway!

  12. #92
    Just make sure to get the hero and/or dungeon books to fill out while you are running the EotN content.

  13. #93
    Stood in the Fire yoomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Just make sure to get the hero and/or dungeon books to fill out while you are running the EotN content.
    yeah I already have made that mistake before lol, won't do it again ^^'

  14. #94
    High Overlord Awake709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    156
    Need a guide starting from level 1. Thanks, Thalan.

  15. #95
    Brewmaster Agile Emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,419
    So... I'm 11/30, and slowing down a bit. Getting stuck in one or two places in the campaigns, but I'll get those done soon enough.

    However, I made myself the cheapest armour I could tonight, which cost a lot. Where's a good place to farm for platinum? How much can I expect to get an hour? Should I farm for rare mats or buy them?

    Am I going to go insane?

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake709 View Post
    Need a guide starting from level 1. Thanks, Thalan.
    My guide on the first page should help
    PM with any specific questions or just ask here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    So... I'm 11/30, and slowing down a bit. Getting stuck in one or two places in the campaigns, but I'll get those done soon enough.

    However, I made myself the cheapest armour I could tonight, which cost a lot. Where's a good place to farm for platinum? How much can I expect to get an hour? Should I farm for rare mats or buy them?

    Am I going to go insane?
    Probably.

    For now your best bet is to finish the campaigns and then do War in Kryta and Hearts of the North. And if you're going to farm your best investment is your heroes. Get the right ones (use the builds section of my guide) and bet them runed. Weapons too if you can. This will cost around 100plat...but makes making the money so much easier.
    You could also beg.......plenty of ppl will stop playing soon

  17. #97
    just recently started playing, level 5 elemantalist/mesmer -

    how long (playing hours) would it take to get the first 10 points? i know my way around MMOs - questing seems fairly linear if not time consuming b/c of running and no jumping.

  18. #98
    High Overlord Awake709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    My guide on the first page should help
    PM with any specific questions or just ask here.

    Probably.

    For now your best bet is to finish the campaigns and then do War in Kryta and Hearts of the North. And if you're going to farm your best investment is your heroes. Get the right ones (use the builds section of my guide) and bet them runed. Weapons too if you can. This will cost around 100plat...but makes making the money so much easier.
    You could also beg.......plenty of ppl will stop playing soon
    Okay so I find the writing in the first part of your guide to be very difficult to read. (No offense meant.)
    but I have a few questions.

    1) I just bought all of the campaigns and EoTN. This is a brand new account as I couldn't remember ANY of my info for my old one. Starting exactly from Level 1 what campaign should I play first/ what are some things I should do.

    2) Which class combination is the best to run through the HoM right now (I only want to get to 30 points and I have no work planned for the next month or so)

    3) How do I go about activating the Hall of Monuments and could you explain these story books a bit more? (I've only ever played Prophecies so all the campaigns are new to me)

    Thanks,

    I'll ask some more questions as they come up

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Awake709 View Post
    Okay so I find the writing in the first part of your guide to be very difficult to read. (No offense meant.)
    but I have a few questions.

    1) I just bought all of the campaigns and EoTN. This is a brand new account as I couldn't remember ANY of my info for my old one. Starting exactly from Level 1 what campaign should I play first/ what are some things I should do.

    2) Which class combination is the best to run through the HoM right now (I only want to get to 30 points and I have no work planned for the next month or so)

    3) How do I go about activating the Hall of Monuments and could you explain these story books a bit more? (I've only ever played Prophecies so all the campaigns are new to me)

    Thanks,

    I'll ask some more questions as they come up
    Hah...no worries.
    I know I called it bite-size....and ppl prob go.........errr......what? Maybe I'll reformat it into bullet points....but then it would get rly rly long......

    1) Nightfall. Ummmm....really reread the opening bullet points of my guide. Those should be brief and easy. There's a few helpful points there.
    2) For u.....i'd say ele/ranger or maybe monk. Whichever you like to play. For now....just get whatever heroes you get in Nightfall. Do skill quests too to open up some skills.
    3) You just have to visit Eye of the North in that expansion. Don't worry about that until later on. There are quests you get that take you there. The storybooks...there are specific ones for each campaign.....just make sure you have the nightfall one in your bag when ur doing quests. Then it will get updated.

    Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-14 at 12:50 AM.

  20. #100
    High Overlord Awake709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    156
    Another question.. Do I have to make a new character for each campaign or do they all transfer over?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •